Bad
Good

You might find newer and more eye-appealing schools in Las Vegas but you will NEVER find a middle school with more dedicated teachers and an administrative staff that really carts about the kids who attend here. The principal is a whirlwind who seems like he is never goes home. A great person to have for everyone to look up to. I am so glad that my daughter had the chance to go to Orr and interact with lots of different kids. PS: The parents really care also. The attendance at after-school events is fantastic.

I love this school!!! My child is a student at orr and she's always telling me about how much she loves the staff and the after school programs!!! I love this school i would recommand it to anyone!!!

Is a school with diferents advanced programs. Has the better teachers and Basketball team. Is for me the best school.

I think this school is horribal!Im a 6th grader and I saw a bed bug in 3 of the class rooms! So many people go home every day cause of lice and they are always sick! The kids here are very jugmental and there are a lot of bullies! Teachers barliey teach you any thing and boys are very gross and they have very bad manners! I would recommend this school to nobody! It is very inapropriate!

Well, at least the president is coming here. Lucky ducks. Won't that be fun! and more words

ORR Middle School is the rudest and horrible school on the planet. They dont have nice teachers or principal they are rude and its disgusting and smells horrible.

This nschool really geta involve in teaching students and getting the best of them.

its a high standerd quality officent schkool. their teachers are the sweetest. the dean is cool the princapel is a G. i wud go to that skool any day even on saturdays and sundays.

I am a new student! And honestly I didn't really like it from the outside! But when I entered I LOVED THAT SCHOOL!I would rec it to anyone! GO ORR ROCKETS!

I love the diversity of our school. It's great to work with kids from all over the world. We also have some of the hardest working teachers in the district. They are willing to teach after school and on Saturdays to help raise achievement scores and give the kids a safe and non-threatening learning environment. They truly do whatever it takes to help the kids.

Last modified William E Orr Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.