Las Vegas, NV

Posted September 28, 2014
You might find newer and more eye-appealing schools in Las Vegas but you will NEVER find a middle school with more dedicated teachers and an administrative staff that really carts about the kids who attend here. The principal is a whirlwind who seems like he is never goes home. A great person to have for everyone to look up to. I am so glad that my daughter had the chance to go to Orr and interact with lots of different kids. PS: The parents really care also. The attendance at after-school events is fantastic.

Posted October 12, 2012
I love this school!!! My child is a student at orr and she's always telling me about how much she loves the staff and the after school programs!!! I love this school i would recommand it to anyone!!!

Posted March 08, 2012
Is a school with diferents advanced programs. Has the better teachers and Basketball team. Is for me the best school.

William E Orr Middle School 1

Posted June 30, 2011
I think this school is horribal!Im a 6th grader and I saw a bed bug in 3 of the class rooms! So many people go home every day cause of lice and they are always sick! The kids here are very jugmental and there are a lot of bullies! Teachers barliey teach you any thing and boys are very gross and they have very bad manners! I would recommend this school to nobody! It is very inapropriate!

William E Orr Middle School 3

Posted October 13, 2010
Well, at least the president is coming here. Lucky ducks. Won't that be fun! and more words

William E Orr Middle School 1

Posted August 30, 2010
ORR Middle School is the rudest and horrible school on the planet. They dont have nice teachers or principal they are rude and its disgusting and smells horrible.

Posted May 07, 2010
This nschool really geta involve in teaching students and getting the best of them.

Posted April 18, 2010

William E Orr Middle School 0

Posted January 06, 2010
its a high standerd quality officent schkool. their teachers are the sweetest. the dean is cool the princapel is a G. i wud go to that skool any day even on saturdays and sundays.

Posted April 29, 2009
I am a new student! And honestly I didn't really like it from the outside! But when I entered I LOVED THAT SCHOOL!I would rec it to anyone! GO ORR ROCKETS!

William E Orr Middle School
1562 East Katie Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89119
Last modified William E Orr Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William E Orr Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top