Bad
Good

I've been in this school for 7 years (repeated 2nd) . I loved every bit of this school . Except the part I was bullied for 3 years but by 5th grade I finally told the counselor , wow , the counselors will change your mood . They're so helpful ! And the teachers , staff, and whatever WILL MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE and... Feel like your family . They will treat like you matter , no doubt . It was hard to say goodbye to my Ferron home...it really was haha I cried a lot . (I'm a freshman now) . I find it shocking how my old teachers remembered my name everytime I visit! I was a quiet kid as their former student! But I did have great grades . Student council was amazing! please ask your kid if they'd like to join student council its ridiculously fun! Well I want to say..Once a Falcon, always a Falcon . Your Former Student, Jasmine Torres-Gonzalez.

I went to school here for 6 years, i admit that the office staff is terrible. but other then that, its a great school, the teachers are amazing and make u feel at home, i could go back there, even being 2years out of that school and get hugs and hellos from almost every teacher. But kids entire education should not be based on tests. some kids just can't do well on test and thats not always the teacher or the schools fault. I loved it there and have never met anyone who didn't.

I find it interesting that the test scores for Ferron are not improving. Perhaps the compartmentalization is not working in the 4th and 5th grades. Also, the reason the science scores are so bad is because there is no science being taught at Ferron in the upper grades. They have three periods- Math, Writing and Reading. They only teach science and socials studies right before the test. Horrible plan to separate like that. This is elementary school where the kids need to be taught in one class by one teacher. What a waste of an education.

I do not recommend it by any means. People in the office are not friendly, actually they are rude as someone else previously pointed out. This is the first people parents meet, when they walk to enroll their kids in the school and the atmosphere is not welcoming at all. I can't comment on academics, because my child just started this year and I am not planning to be there long enough to find out.

i love this school it s cool i mean cool and i im a student there

We are currently enrolled in this school with my son and daughter My son is behind in his learning and getting absolutely zero help The office staff is extremely rude and treat everyone like they are beneath them I would like to move out of this school when my kids are older

Well, I finally moved out of this school's zone. After three years of my daughter attending Ferron, I have decided it was time to put her education first. She is now enrolled at Bilbray. The very first thing that was brought to my attention was the fact that my honor roll student is behind. Apparently, Ferron is so busy catering to the children that do not keep up that they are several months behind. So now we need to play catch up to get her to Bilbray standards. I will not even go into the frustrations I have had with this school over the past three years. Good luck if you are sending your kids here.

Last modified William E Ferron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.