Las Vegas, NV

Veterans Tribute Career Techincal Academy 5

Posted April 06, 2015
I had fun being at this school. Many of my fellow classmates wouldn't have said it any better! I am proud to be the third graduating class. #classof2014

Veterans Tribute Career Techincal Academy 5

Posted April 02, 2015
Best school ever!! If you are interested in a career in law enforcement or emergency medical service this is the school for you. However its not easy to get in here so if you get a chance to apply, go for it!!! I feel very lucky to have got accepted and I am currently finishing my freshman year and it was a blast! This is a one of a kind school with one of a kind people. Just keep in mind this is a CTA so there are high expectations of you. They are preparing you for these public service careers. Like I said if you are really serious about your future and get the chance to apply, do it!

Veterans Tribute Career Techincal Academy
2531 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Veterans Tribute Career Techincal Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Veterans Tribute Career Techincal Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top