Las Vegas, NV

Posted August 20, 2015
WE LOVE BOZARTH! As a parent of 3 kids, our family has been at Bozarth every year since they opened in 2009. 2 have since graduated, 1 is now in High School, 1 now in Middle school, and my youngest is still at Bozarth going into 3rd grade. I am Humbled to have our children in Bozarth hands! I'll start with the fact that Bozarth has Fantastic teachers!! Teachers who go well beyond teaching. Teachers who genuinely care, work hard for their students, are brilliant & organized, and who take summer classes to get even better every year. Teachers who will be remembered as the years go by. There are no bad teachers at Bozarth either- every teacher is great! You never have to worry who's class you got in, cause they're all great teachers! This is RARE! I'm Grateful to the Principal, Mr. Saunders who hand picks the phenomenal teachers!! He has got to be a top principal in Vegas! The fun activity classes and clubs that are offered are awesome! Many of the teachers volunteer to stay late just to offer these after school clubs to our students, Science Kids, Board Game Club, Basketball, and I know there's many more! The front office staff who works long hours, and are so helpful! The school has been kept pristine thanks to the custodial crew. I for one have taken time to get involved at Bozarth in my free time, and I'm glad I did- the behind the scenes I've witnessed at Bozarth... Leaves me full of gratitude! The level of parent involvement is Fantastic, and makes the difference in our community. I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else.. I'm so grateful they've had the Bozarth experience!! If this is your kids school- Congrats!!

Henry & Evelyn Bozarth Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2015
I wrote a review last year but it has vanished......your kid will just be a little face lost in a sea of other faces. They dont care. My son would cry beacuse he didnt want to go to school. His teacher would belittle him. The principal doesnt care. We moved.

Posted September 12, 2014
Wonderful school! So pleased with the staff, the curriculum and most of all the excellent education our child is receiving. Very, very pleased and happy to be a part of this school.

Posted July 31, 2014
There are many factors that are controlled at the district level, such as; transportation, class sizes (due to over population), and the Common Core. Therefore, I do not think it's fair to penalize an individual school for these issues. But, from experience, I know that the majority of Bozarth's staff is dedicated to the students, as well as the school's overall culture and environment. Before and after school activities, clubs, and sports are offered. Parental support is welcomed, they have a strong PTA, and teachers who are dedicated to teaching the curriculum. My children have been Aviators for 4 years, and I am very pleased with their education and overall experience.

Henry & Evelyn Bozarth Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2014
Being new to LV, this was my first introduction to CCSD. We live .7 miles from the school, so no bus service but it's too far to let our kids walk. Driving students there every day is a ridiculous mess of traffic. The common core is terrible, indoctrination at its worst as with most public schools these days. Class sizes are ridiculously large, approaching 30 kids to one teacher. 6 hours from bell to bell, including lunch, specials, transit time, gives at most 3.5 hours for instruction per day not including time spent dealing with behavior issues. The school is extremely crowded, and hopefully re-zoning after this school year will alleviate that.

Posted November 04, 2013
This school is the best school that you can ever go to! Great staff! And the education level is off the roof. This is a great high school to begin a bright future!

Henry & Evelyn Bozarth Elementary School
7431 Egan Crest Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89149
Last modified Henry & Evelyn Bozarth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry & Evelyn Bozarth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top