Evelyn Stuckey Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2014
Absolutely disgusted by the ladies in the office and their lack of work ethic, I called to change contact information on my children and they said they were not able to fax me the form being that I work the same hours as the school office and would be closed when I got off work. They did not care at all, had no empathy and said I would have to come in for the 1 form and show my ID. I came into the office in the morning and the 3 ladies did not budge from their desk, they were more interested in gossiping with a fellow teacher then help a parent trying not to be late for work. I said I had to bring the form back so I wouldn't be late for work they were rude, no customer service skills and again no empathy and could care less about a parent and their childrenI. I brought the form back this morning and same thing again all three ladies were in the office sitting at their desk gossiping with a different teacher and did not care to help a parent at all I will be un in rolling my children, completely dissatisfied with the lack of worth ethic in the school office paid for by the people living in Clark County.

Posted August 30, 2014
Stuckey is better organized with better teachers than the very expensive private school our kids were previously attending in Los Angeles. They even treat it like a private school - wearing uniforms/designated colors.

Posted July 27, 2014
Stuckey is an awesome school. This will be my sons 5th year and we have loved every year. The staff is fantastic, the parents are very involved, the school is very clean. We were very lucky to be zoned for Stuckey.

Posted April 05, 2014
Teachers are great and the principal is awesome. My daughter goes to that school since first grade and she is in third grade. All teachers were great and helped my daughter to grow. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted March 13, 2014
Love, love, love the faculty and staff at this school. We have been at this school since it opened. I don't have a single negative thing to say about it.

Posted February 01, 2014
We have been at this school for 6 months. My kids are thriving and I've seen tremendous growth especially in my oldest since starting at this school. My children are also involved in the Sped department so I have really gotten to know all departments and staff. It has been a wonderful experience from both parent perspective as well as for my children. The Principal is top notch in the valley and just such an all around great guy. If we ever have an issue he is always quick to take care of it. Specials staff are all fantastic and have a passion for what they do. If I had to sum the school up in a few words I would have to say Stuckey is a hidden gem here in the valley and one of the last schools to put our kids first in everything! We love being there!! Teachers are great!

Posted August 01, 2013
I love the Principal and his ability to gather the parents and teachers together. Obviously I'm not a teacher, but from the outside in they always seem to pose a united front, make it fun for the kids, and many days are dedicated to themes that promote a positive and fun learning environment. This will be our 4th year there and my daughter is excited to go back to school. Every teacher so far has been amazing, listens to our concerns, and works with my child to keep her challenged and engaged. They have choir, instruments, and art clubs and are very organized in the way they expose children to different activities utilizing the different staff members. I only hear negative things about CCSD, but this particular school is awesome and may as well be a private school with the level of attention our students receive. No complaints here.

Evelyn Stuckey Elementary School
4905 Chartan Av, Las Vegas, NV  89141
Last modified Evelyn Stuckey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evelyn Stuckey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top