Las Vegas, NV

Posted February 12, 2015
This school is fantastic. The principal is amazing. The kids think he is a rock star. It is hard to keep parents, teachers and students happy but somehow he is able to do it. I have two children there now and a child with special needs who went to elementary school there. They are involved and friendly and I am grateful I can send my children to a place where they feel loved and safe. The PE teacher, Mrs. Rogers is the best.

Posted November 24, 2014
I am grateful to have such a quality school right in the heart of Peccole Ranch. The principal is amazing, the teachers are dedicated and the entire educational environment is top notch! It is wonderful for the children to be able to walk to school through the beautiful greenbelts. This school is the best kept secret in Las Vegas.

Posted October 04, 2013
My school is a bully free zone.We are a be kind school and have many different.programs.And last but not least we have very nice teachers who check on us and are very easy to learn from .My shool is the greatest place you will see.It is a great place to learn.

Posted July 07, 2013
I think this school is amazing my daughter just graduated from Piggott this passed June 2013. My daughter attended this school for only 3 years but those 2 years were amazing. Her best teacher was Ms. Blue. She is a "Amazing 5th Grade" teacher. She works with the parents to ensure your child is learning. and she a no-nonsense kinda teacher. Which I love the most. She is wonderful, wish we could take her with us to middle/junior high school.

Clarence Piggott Elementary School 3

Posted March 23, 2012
Well congrats about becoming a 5 star school. However, parents you need to take a closer look at the bullying. I think that there is more bullying in this school than anyone knows. My child has been at this school from K-5 and the bullying started about 2nd or 3rd grade. I don't think that teachers or the principal has a handle on it. Home schooling might just be that way to go. It is safer.

Posted March 01, 2011
I used to go to this school from 1-5 and it created a very homely habitat for the kids. All the teachers talked and got along, and now I'm in 8th grade remembering all the memories we had of rainy days, the fifth grade free day, and celebrating Mrs. Mansell's time at Piggott. She was my teacher. <3 Piggott Elementary forever

Clarence Piggott Elementary School 4

Posted June 01, 2010
I have to say that I wrote a less than great review of piggott in 2007. Now 2010 and my daughter will be graduating from the 5th grade in just a couple days and I have to admit one thing. The 'new' principal is 1000 times better. Mr. Hudzick involves himself so much more than the previous principal. I found myself raving about the school to coworks recently saying that "It's a great school by any standard and an excellent school for a public school in vegas. The PTA still meets in the mornings, but they do phenomenal things for the school and teachers. I'm glad my daughter has had the chance to be a piggott panther.

Posted May 08, 2010
A school should be a reflection of the community. This is an excellent school in a beautiful community-Peccole Ranch. Because the junior high schools are so overcrowded, many parents choose to send their junior high school students to private schools which are very affordable and close by. Peccole Ranch is very close to all private schools, too.

Posted September 13, 2009
BRAVO! Such high quality educaton in Las Vegas. Parents and teachers are more engaged, the new Principal is awesome and the teachers do a great job of challenging children in areas where they need assistance. Also, the specialists take their part to to round out the setting with PE, art, music and library. This school just seems to work well as a community and as part of the community as a whole!

Clarence Piggott Elementary School 0

Posted June 09, 2009
I love Piggott ES, I think the kids are great and the New principal is awesome. He welcomes all the parents and students. The office staff is very helpful and they run a great school. I am pleased to have my 3 kids at this school..

Clarence Piggott Elementary School
9601 Red Hills Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89117
Last modified Clarence Piggott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence Piggott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top