Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted February 10, 2016
Moved here from 6 years at a local prestigious private school and Becker's accelerated curriculum is MORE CHALLENGING! VERY IMPRESSED with parent teacher communication and class content.

Ernest Becker Middle School 3

Posted January 21, 2015
I think becker is a great school but tge deans at that school does not do nothing about your childs problem.They just keep sending them in to write a statement then she that person that did somthing or is the victim in the prombem. I know this because i have a daughter that been in this school for 2 years she in now in 8th grade. I would like it if your guys will fix that promblem but becker is a great school

Posted September 09, 2014
A great school with fair rules for students. I am so pleased with Becker and what is has done for my son. The teachers are wonderful but some do not get back to you in a timely manner. I understand they are busy but replying to an email from a concerned parent is something most teachers should do. Ms. Smith seems to know her stuff because she has been at Becker for many years. I'm so happy with my son's easy transition into middle school.

Posted August 25, 2014
Why would you give Becker MS a 1 star rating if your child hasn't even attended the school yet? My child is starting her 3 year at Becker, and we have only great things to say about this school. The staff at Becker MS is everything you could possibly ask for or want. The Principal, Ms. Smith, is involved in all aspects in the school. She is a very dedicated person, and someone who really cares about the students. I don't understand why they only have an 8/10 rating though. The school provides a very safe environment and has fair disciplinary procedures. This school has an amazing staff of teachers also. They offer many extra-curricular activities including music, sports, and multiple school clubs. If your child is in fact fortunate enough to attend Becker MS, I believe they will have a very rewarding educational experience. My child has been in advanced classes and also is in the National Junior Honor Society, and we are very grateful for this experience. Prior to Becker MS, my child attended a private elementary school. This school offers just as much if not more, than the private did. This is a public school, so no uniforms. A parent - K.D.

Posted June 02, 2014
I can't say enough of how much I love Becker. I was in backers student council and we were great. We did so much for the community. Now Becker might be filled with white kids but backers white kids aren't stuck up. They are nice and kind and very friendly. Becker has an AMAZING jazz band!!!! They got a +1 (they did so good they added a plus) not to mention there advanced choirs. I can't put to words how amazing advanced women's is. They work so hard. Our staff is so kind. Since I'm in stuck I know the staff really well. They are really sweet and is always there for your back. Becker is an 8/10 rating on great schools. Also in 2012 I believe Becker had the highest CRT scores in the state. Unbelievable. Becker is in a really nice area of town. It's in summerlin. Across Becker is a country club called eagle hills which has ginormous houses which cost millions of dollars (a lot of Becker kids live there) also Becker is a giant school. Around Becker are expensive neighborhoods with 3 car garages and fine scenery. Becker is amazing and can't say enough of it. Becker is surrounded by 3 small schools. But Becker sticks out the most... go bighorns!

Posted August 14, 2013
All my friends go there every okne says it's awesome and its in summerlin i cant whait to go here.

Posted April 21, 2010
Becker Middle School has been the best. My son is in Jazz Band and Mr Welch could not be better. These kids are AMAZING and they have AMAZING teachers!

Posted September 10, 2009
My child is currently attending Becker. I am not that pleased with this school overall, from lack of accommodating an agreed-to plan for an IEP, failing my child, insufficient communication, runaround to get the most basic information, to the Dean's office being completely inappropriate in conducting their business (labeling, accusations that don't fit transgressions, assumming, no follow through, lack of timely communications with regard to disciplinary events). I moved to this area because I heard this school was considered among the best CC had to offer and am disappointed to say the least.

Posted September 01, 2009
i was a student at Ernest Becker MS last year and have now gone on to high school. The teachers at Becker were amazing, as were the students (most anyway) and the rest of the staff. Keep up the good work Becker!

Posted July 13, 2009
The teachers at this school are great. We relocated from md. And nedless to say the staff was very supportive. My daughter continues to excrl in her studies. The orchestra program is top notch. Please keep up the good work.

9151 Pinewood Hills Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89134
Last modified Ernest Becker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ernest Becker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 48 reviews. Top