Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted October 23, 2015
The teachers are effective. Somewhat? I guess. I don't really think that they aren't. I do t really have a reason.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted October 23, 2015
The homework is never hard, and I usually like it because we have iPads that they gave us to do it on. But, I honestly don't think it's a lot. In five classes, they sure don't give a lot of homework.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted October 23, 2015
Some of the teachers don't always think that we can do something, but then again, it's usually because it may be to hard. Others just don't think we can do it because we never pay any attention and talk to much, which is not always true.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted October 23, 2015
Our teachers treat us with respect by just letting us be ourself and trying to understand us to know exactly what we think. Plus they respect our opinions. That makes me happy.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted October 23, 2015
This school treats us like young adults rather than like little kids, it makes us feel like we can always trust them.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted October 23, 2015
I don't think that the school develops honesty, integrity, and fairness. I know that for a fact. All my teachers are kind, and if ever you do something wrong, they just tell you that it's wrong and ask for you not to do that. The staff at this school is kind, usually I always have a problem talking to other adults, but here I don't have a problem. The staff treats us like family, and to me they are.

Grant Sawyer Middle School 5

Posted October 23, 2015
Well, I go to this school, and this school makes sure that you are safe, I'm in sixth grade, it's my first time in this neighborhood and everyone is so kind, I've never had a problem outside.

Grant Sawyer Middle School 4

Posted March 03, 2015
I was parking at the school parking lot after school and there were kids playing catch football. They hit my car and I told him to watch where they're throwing the ball. One of the kids heard the boy who was playing with the football told the guy inside the car the f____ word. It should be enforced that kids should not be aloud to play any kind of ball in the school parking lot. Luckily nothing was broken. Also I have notice that some Parents smoke in the school parking lot. It should also be enforce not to smoke in school properties, that includes inside the school parking lot. Lets give our kids good health examples.

Grant Sawyer Middle School 1

Posted September 22, 2014
My posting on how bad this school is never show up on the comment section. Does this tell you what kind of school Grant Sawyer Middle School is that they have to hid terrible reviews.

Grant Sawyer Middle School 1

Posted September 21, 2014
My son spent half of a year at Grant Sawyer. I am terrified at all the bad things he has told me. It seemed like there was something new everyday and it just kept getting worse and worse. I thought all the crazy stuff he had told me might be a lie until I witnessed a horrible fight in front of the school. May I say I have pulled my son out of Grant Sawyer and he is now living a happy normal middle school life at Jack Lund Schofield.

5450 Redwood St, Las Vegas, NV  89118
Last modified Grant Sawyer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.