Posted July 01, 2013
This is a title one school and it shows. The teachers are worn out. My son had a medical condition. I tried to speak to his teachers many times. One teacher basically told me to give up on my son. This was his first year here. He was a straight A student from a private school setting. I emailed- no response. Called no- response. If you go to the school they act like it is an inconvenience. The bullying is out of control. Not enough books for even the classroom set. Sharing 1 book 3 kids. But hey, they have Ipads available. How about load it with some books?! This school needs an overhaul. Just dreadful. I now see why my son does not want to go to school anymore. Due to the economy I only wish I could put him back into private. Maybe I can get a zone variance.

Posted February 17, 2012
The dean at this school seem to have more interest in getting the kids prepared for prison not high school, and the principal just don't care she just go on about her day NO issue is her concern, feel lucky if you ever met the principal after open house, other staff are so so rude and disrespect, you can go in this school at any time of the day and you will see kids in the main office or the dean's office doing the work that the staff was hired for when the kids should be in CLASS!!!! I don't think NO ONE should let there kids attend this school if you want your kids to be excepted to a good high school. WITH THIS DEAN AND MOST OF THE STAFF YOUR CHILD WILL BE IN PRISON BY THE TIME THEY ARE THE AGE FOR HIGH SCHOOL.

Posted June 23, 2009
Every time I call there is alway someone who is rude that answers the phone. When I voice my opinion about a situation that I am concerned about the principal dances around the issue. When you email the teachers it takes days for a responce if any at all. I AM VERY DISIPOINTED IN THIS SCHOOL.

Kenny C Guinn Middle School 0

Posted June 22, 2009
I go to this school and I have to say it is very ghetto..Some teachers really care but other dont at all. Lots of fights.I hate the lockers that need to be fixed.That is all I have to say and I wouldnt recommend it......;)

Posted November 14, 2008
i went to this school it is the best and we are really good when it comes to testing

Posted September 05, 2008

Kenny C Guinn Middle School 4

Posted June 30, 2008

Posted June 02, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008
Great school teachers help out the students in anyway they can and my son loves going here.

Posted June 24, 2007
I love going to this school. I am going to the 7th grade and am excited.

Kenny C Guinn Middle School
4150 South Torrey Pines Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89103
Last modified Kenny C Guinn Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenny C Guinn Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top