Posted May 16, 2013
RE Tobler is a mess..rampant bullies and an inconsistant staff and principal. The PTSO is rude and smokes on school grounds in the morning.

Posted May 02, 2011
I have two children in R.E. Tobler and as an involved parent I have grown to know our teachers and staff. Hands down they are the most hard working, dedicated teachers I have ever met. I am always getting updates from teachers on my childrens progress and my children actually look forward to going to school. I wish more people would take the time to get to know the people that are shaping your childrens lives because you would then know that their dedication to our children is unconditional. TOBLER TEACHERS AND STAFF YOU ROCK!!!

Posted April 27, 2011
The teacher tried to label my daughter with learning disability spite outside evaluation from outside source (my other child is autistic so I tested all my kids for any disability) and when they realized that they could use that excuse for the teachers not TEACHING, they excluded my daughter from school and classroom activities and began obvious discrimination of my child, refusing to listen to her or me, or to even attempt to teach her any further. Perhaps they will listen to my lawyer...DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE. THE PRINCIPLE DOES NOT CARE, NEITHER DO THE TEACHER OF THE REGULAR ED CLASSES.

R E Tobler Elementary School 2

Posted December 14, 2010
I have been going to this for three years and at first I thought this was a great school but over the years I grew a disliking to it. What I took notice to was that the teachers teach you incorrect things. Also if you tell the teachers that somethings going on and you need their attention they dont respond they practicly dont care. Also the students fight a lot and sometimes they draw blood. I mean come on 5 graders calm down your not high schoolers be 5 graders. And they say the school made AYP yeah by like 1 point. Ms. Perryman get involved!

Posted November 21, 2010
The Principal of Tobler refuses to take action on an ongoing bullying situation. She insists that I put my daughter back into the same class as the bullies who have not been disciplined for their actions. As a result my child has been out of class for over a week, counted as truant and ruined her straight A average. They don't listen to the kids, tell them that any report is "tattling" and this harassment went on for a month before my CHILD told me about it. Also, my child was forced to do PE the day after she had knee surgery because she forgot her doctors note in the class and the PE teacher would not listen to her. The Principal Mrs. Scarlett Perryman is completely unreasonable and is the one who refuses to take any action about a school bullying situation that is against CCSD policy, even when I have printed it out and shown her the policy. I am putting my child in a different school where I can trust there are some ADULTS around to keep her safe.

R E Tobler Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
It is a great school where parents feel welcome to participate in the learning process. The entire school works to educate each child.

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted November 09, 2007

R E Tobler Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2006
I think this school is great the best school ever! Im glad i go to this school

Posted February 19, 2005
This is a wonderful school with wonderful teachers and staff. The early education department and the special education people are superb! My son was in the early education for a few years and was treated very well. I love that this school works very hard to combine the 'typical' with the 'a-typical' students in the classrooms. It's a great experience for ALL students. I am also very impressed with the level of education my children receive and the feeling that parents are part of this whole process. Overall, an A plus!!! Regina Y.

R E Tobler Elementary School
6510 West Buckskin Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified R E Tobler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R E Tobler Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.