Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Honestly. The teachers I had concerns about before, retired or moved on. Our scores are improving and there is growth happening!

Amount of homework: Agree

This depends on the teacher. We try to adhere to the district guidelines on homework.

Develops character: Agree

New counselor and updated programs are being utilized. The new principal is honest, fair, and has integrity. It starts at the top.

Most of the comments are older. There is a new principal, and many new teachers. Things are really looking up!

All of the comments below couldn't be more correct. I wish I wouldv known about this website before enrolling my child. The front office staff is nice but that's the best thing I can say about this school. Do not bring your child here unless you want to see them fail.

RE Tobler is a mess..rampant bullies and an inconsistant staff and principal. The PTSO is rude and smokes on school grounds in the morning.

I have two children in R.E. Tobler and as an involved parent I have grown to know our teachers and staff. Hands down they are the most hard working, dedicated teachers I have ever met. I am always getting updates from teachers on my childrens progress and my children actually look forward to going to school. I wish more people would take the time to get to know the people that are shaping your childrens lives because you would then know that their dedication to our children is unconditional. TOBLER TEACHERS AND STAFF YOU ROCK!!!

The teacher tried to label my daughter with learning disability spite outside evaluation from outside source (my other child is autistic so I tested all my kids for any disability) and when they realized that they could use that excuse for the teachers not TEACHING, they excluded my daughter from school and classroom activities and began obvious discrimination of my child, refusing to listen to her or me, or to even attempt to teach her any further. Perhaps they will listen to my lawyer...DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD HERE. THE PRINCIPLE DOES NOT CARE, NEITHER DO THE TEACHER OF THE REGULAR ED CLASSES.

I have been going to this for three years and at first I thought this was a great school but over the years I grew a disliking to it. What I took notice to was that the teachers teach you incorrect things. Also if you tell the teachers that somethings going on and you need their attention they dont respond they practicly dont care. Also the students fight a lot and sometimes they draw blood. I mean come on 5 graders calm down your not high schoolers be 5 graders. And they say the school made AYP yeah by like 1 point. Ms. Perryman get involved!

The Principal of Tobler refuses to take action on an ongoing bullying situation. She insists that I put my daughter back into the same class as the bullies who have not been disciplined for their actions. As a result my child has been out of class for over a week, counted as truant and ruined her straight A average. They don't listen to the kids, tell them that any report is "tattling" and this harassment went on for a month before my CHILD told me about it. Also, my child was forced to do PE the day after she had knee surgery because she forgot her doctors note in the class and the PE teacher would not listen to her. The Principal Mrs. Scarlett Perryman is completely unreasonable and is the one who refuses to take any action about a school bullying situation that is against CCSD policy, even when I have printed it out and shown her the policy. I am putting my child in a different school where I can trust there are some ADULTS around to keep her safe.

Last modified R E Tobler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.