Las Vegas, NV

Posted August 07, 2015
my son went to this school from behavior school with no credits and now he is update on his credits. Also he has gotten student of month more than once . The staff is nice and caring teachers teach

Posted October 18, 2009
this school is one of the best schools anyone can be at.I have learned a lot of life skills and im getting a great education

Posted May 06, 2009
I am currently a student and i love this school everyone is polite, teachers reallyl try to help student, and if it wasnt for burk i wouldnt of caught up and be finally graduating this year, also palms casino really helps our group of community of caring.

Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High School

Posted March 13, 2008
Burk is a school that is net for those students who fall through the cracks at other schools. We welcome the student who needs a second chance! The entire staff, from the Principal to the custodians, have stepped up to help all students to become successful, responsible adults. I am proud to work at Burk. I love the kids and the people I work with.

Posted November 16, 2007
I was once a student for Burk and I can not ask for a better school. Caring teachers, councelors, staffs, and students that are there to succeed for a better future. Teachers were there to help any students who needed help. Students learn to appreciate education in this school. =)

Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High School 4

Posted November 08, 2007
I go to Burk. Its a great way to make up credits. I applied for full time student and they denied me saying I was too late and then I saw other students getting full time and they just applied....aggravating. The teachers their are amazing! I love them.

Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High School
4560 West Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89103
Last modified Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Burk Horizon Southwest Sunset High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top