Las Vegas, NV

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2013
I find the Principal to be one who cares a great deal for the students. The teacher my son had was very much intristed in my sons potential growth. The school has improved and is doing a great job.

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 1

Posted October 05, 2010
Just look at the test scores, that speaks volumes! Deplorable! If you live in the area, and can afford it, don't have your child go to this school. Go private.

Posted April 28, 2008
I am a graduated student, and i am now in high school. Things might have changed, but the goal is still the same, to help children learn to learn. I visited the school over the summer, and there was the same bronze goal by the front entrance. As long as the goal is still there, the learning process with get better and better! GO CUBS!!!

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2008
School staff is so rude and not friendly. My daughters teacher can't even make it to the line when schools out we have to get them from the classroom. And they never open the gates when they're suppose to. I'm SO GLAD that she is not going to that school next year!!!

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 2

Posted March 18, 2008
I don't like how clyde cox deals with us parents. After school, they keep the gates locked tight and herd us in like cattle at the last minute. Parking is terrible! I once called to ask if they were coming out to unlock a regular unlocked gate site and I was lied too. No one ever came and I was then late in picking up my child. (along with many other parents.) There were no apologies. When calling the office, phone manners are rushed and quick to hang up on us parents. This school refused to work with me on my childs track the year prior, even though my spouse was having a serious surgery. The person I spoke to told me that it wouldn't matter if there was a death in the family! I give 2 instead of 1 star because my child has a good teacher.

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 1

Posted February 20, 2008
The school was a nice school until the new principle started and then they just went down hill from there. I am so glad that my daughter will be attending another school. I was never notified about any event especially not about ny daughter award ceremony. And for the amount of people trying to get thier students. They would only open two gates that everyone would have to go thru. And the staff is horrible and they think that they are their parent instead of you. One of the ladies was trying to interfer by not allowing me to talk to the nurse about what time my daughter needed to take her inhaler. Very unset. All this is just a taste of the mess we had to deal with.

Posted November 05, 2007

Posted August 12, 2007
I think that Clyde cox staff is very friendly and loving to all there students and parents. My son had a wonderful year at Clyde cox. They respond quickly to safety issues that arise and that's a big plus in my book.

Clyde C Cox Elementary School 2

Posted March 02, 2006
Not enough attention paid to the bright students. They are lost in the shuffle. Testing to locate these children needs to begin earlier.

Posted November 28, 2004
I think the teachers there are great and they show that the realy care for the children. They have a real focus on learning at that school.

Clyde C Cox Elementary School
3855 Timberlake Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89115
Last modified Clyde C Cox Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clyde C Cox Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top