Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter does amazing things with this school. She has always excelled and been challenged.

Overall, this is the best experience we've ever had. The last couple years have been my kids best years. This is attributed to great teachers and many activities to enhance learning, and a respectable principal team. They even bought online language classes for parents to learn English.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The principal is always available to talk. She even calls from her cell phone and allows us to call her any time. She listens to any concerns and has a nice way of relating to people.

I am very disappointed in this school. My child has gone her for three years and we had to move a street over and are no longer zoned for this school but we will be buying a condo across the street from it in a few months. When I requested a temporary zone varience it was denied.So now half way threw the school year I am having to change my child school which is not in his best interest. Very upsetting.

This school has made great strides in involving the community, parents, and students in the educational setting. In the last two years, the school has added National Elementary Honor Society, flag football, and increased the number of drama performances. Parents have been invited to volunteer with the traffic safety committee and a crossing guard has been hired for the first time. Student achievement has increased steadily for two years, and IEP student achievement jumped approximately 20%. The teachers, staff, and admin all CARE about the children and their future. They learn to BE KIND and to USE THEIR WORDS. The life skills they learn and the expectation to perform in the classroom will help all Marion Earl students to be successful.

My child has attended this elementary since first grade and is now in third. We were very blessed to have had amazing first and third grade teachers. However her second grade teacher and a large portion of the staff in this school are in dire need of extensive training. They are unprofessional, insensitive and very impatient with children. Also it almost seems as if this school promotes bullying. Anytime an issue arises, the administrators blow it aside and never tend to it appropriately.

It is a wonderful school with caring teachers. A majority of the staff has been there over 10 years. It's apparent that the teachers love their jobs there. The P.T.A. is incredible. I am proud that my son attends Marion Earl !

Seems like, since the last comment, posted on 2005 and 2008; a lot has changed at this school..... Teachers and resource teachers are forgetting to have patience with the special needs kids. As I hear this from my 3rd. grader every day... I don't yell at my child, nor do I believe that a "Professional Teacher" should either.... At 3rd. grade orientation , my sons new teacher acted like she was having a nervous breakdown.. Very unprofessional.... She and the resource teachers yell and rant everyday. I want the school board to pay for private school....

My granddaughter is in 1st grade in the school. I have been involved in volunteering and school functions. The teachers and principal (and her staff) are very student oriented and very easy to talk to in any situation.

Last modified Marion B Earl Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.