Bad
Good

the staff at martin l king jr elem school is great, the receptionist will great you at the door and my daughter's teacher Ms. Woomer truly cares about her kids and goes the extra mile for her kids

My Daughter went to two different schools before we settled in tihis area zoned for MLK. I cannot express how impressed I am with all the staff''s proffesional, caring, and dedication to their students as well as parents. They are friendly and they strive for students to take pride not only in their work, but in themsleves. They buid up self esteem,, in the kids. They are always available if you need advice,, have questions and always go above and beyond what I've experienced in previous school employees.. My daughter has exxcelled in her academics, loves her teachers, classes and classmates. I highly recommend this school. and I am very fortunaye to have found such a great enviroment for my child to be all she can be.

I really like this school. The teachers are great except for a few and the principle is amazing and caring. This school definately has heart

I love this school for my child. The teachers are great the PTA is great and they inform you of activities and events the evening before via automated calling messages.

Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.