Las Vegas, NV

Posted April 10, 2014
the staff at martin l king jr elem school is great, the receptionist will great you at the door and my daughter's teacher Ms. Woomer truly cares about her kids and goes the extra mile for her kids

Posted May 01, 2013
My Daughter went to two different schools before we settled in tihis area zoned for MLK. I cannot express how impressed I am with all the staff''s proffesional, caring, and dedication to their students as well as parents. They are friendly and they strive for students to take pride not only in their work, but in themsleves. They buid up self esteem,, in the kids. They are always available if you need advice,, have questions and always go above and beyond what I've experienced in previous school employees.. My daughter has exxcelled in her academics, loves her teachers, classes and classmates. I highly recommend this school. and I am very fortunaye to have found such a great enviroment for my child to be all she can be.

Posted April 14, 2009
I really like this school. The teachers are great except for a few and the principle is amazing and caring. This school definately has heart

Posted September 14, 2007
I love this school for my child. The teachers are great the PTA is great and they inform you of activities and events the evening before via automated calling messages.

Posted July 31, 2007

Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2005
Martin Luthor King Elementary has a few good teachers who try very hard to make up for the overall very poor perfomace of this school. Academically they offer a poor grounding in the basics to build a solid educational foundation. My struggling student was denied basic reading material, while my accademic achiever was sent home with resources that might have benefitted her older brother had they not been withheld. Homework is misleading and inappropriate for the advanced students. Homework consists of poorly copied sheets of paper, hard to read. Reading material is the same, poorly smeared copies. I was not informed of early problems; my concerns were ignored. Advanced students will soon fall back in this school, challenged students suffer greatly for lack of resources and support.

Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2004

Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School
2260 Betty Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89156
Last modified Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin Luther King Jr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top