Las Vegas, NV

Posted April 09, 2014
Love the new honor roll system introduced by the new Principal Mr. Schrader. Each and every student received an award, be it for Best in Music, or Great Attitude towards other classmates, or any unique achievement. No one goes out empty-handed. Everyone's talent is appreciated. What a great motivation. This is really awesome. Congratulations to the new Executive Admin at Ruthe Deskin ES!!!

Posted October 07, 2013
The kids have a new princabil and assistant princabal.Mr. Schrader is princabil.Ms.Zambas is assistant.the rules have changed a lot but its for the safety of the kids.Everything so far is wonder full.

Ruthe Deskin Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
I was not happy about the way this school treats children with disabilities, my child has Autism but is very kind and intelligent. After being bullied by a third grade teacher and then in 5th grade receiving F's in almost all his classes, he still was somehow able to place in accelerated math/science/english classes for middle school! He is unable to completely show his work but can tell you the answer off the top of his head, Get ready Deskin, there will be many more of these kids coming and you will have to figure out how to teach them, besides ruining their self esteems with an huge F on each and every paper, you get funding, I just wonder where it is being spent? Not every child learns the same

Ruthe Deskin Elementary School 4

Posted December 03, 2010
Ruthe Deskin has been a Great first stop for my kindergartner. Ms. Cohen has been an Amazing teacher and the kids love her. With the help of Ms. Cohen and the other kinder teacher my child is excited about learning and moving through the grades. The only issue i have is the front office. A few of the ladies at the office have too much attitude and aren't very helpful. They don't come right out and give you the answer the first time, they would rather you call back 6 times for a straight answer. NOT VERY GOOD LADIES!!!!

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted March 03, 2008
Ruthe Deskin has excellent teachers such as Mr. Martini, who in the third grade gave my daughter such enjoyment of learning through role-playing simulations. The school sets up reading groups with different teachers based on student ability, which really helps students to learn at their level.

Ruthe Deskin Elementary School 0

Posted February 25, 2008
I decided to write a review about this school because I noticed no one has since 2006! I am relatively new to this school. My son is in all day Kindergarten. So far, I have nothing but good things to say. I really like his teacher, who is very experienced and organized. I like the fact that they offer after school activities. My son takes part in Mad Science and Pastry Chefs which he looks forward to every week. I am impressed and satisfied with this school, so far.

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted June 01, 2007

Ruthe Deskin Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2006
My daughter is a 4th grader at this school. Aside from the principal I am very satisfied with the school as a whole. The teachers are very dedicated and my daughter has a different specialist every day. In addition the teachers will not hesitate to contact parents when necessary.

Ruthe Deskin Elementary School
4550 North Pioneer Way, Las Vegas, NV  89129
Last modified Ruthe Deskin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ruthe Deskin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top