Posted October 01, 2014
Mrs. Prosen, principle at Parson Elementary has started off the school year great. Every morning she asks the students who did there reading homework which, I love because it keeps kids and parents on their toes to keep up every day. Plus, she spot lights each class who have perfect attendance. The kids have goals every week and I love how she gets the whole school involved. Thanks Mrs. Prosen! Please keep up the great work you've been doing for our kids school.

Posted June 09, 2014
Mrs. Kulin is an amazing teacher as well as all the staff at Parsons elementary. Although I was only in her classroom for brief moments it was enough to give her my upmost respect. Mrs. Prosen the principle was always always available and attended each and every function. I saw her every single day. The tears we all shared at my daughters kindergarten promotion just confirmed their love and care for all children. All of the staff at Parsons elementary truly invest in our children, parents just have to do their part

Posted October 23, 2013
My grandson is in Kindergarten at Parsons. My son received an email on Friday at 4:18 stating my grandson would not be able to attend school on Monday unless his shots were updated. Monday I brought his paperwork showing he was current. They would not accept the paper work. I went to the doctors office at 9:00 Monday morning and got an update and brought it to the school. They accepted the paperwork and I left,15 minutes later I received a call from my son saying I had to pick up my grandson or he would have to take off work to go get him because the school said my grandson still needed 1 shot. I returned to the school and told them I would take him to get the shot on Tuesday since there was no school on Tuesday. They said NO, he could not stay for the remaining of the day. On Tuesday I got his shot. On Wednesday I requested a meeting with the Principal to discuss her policy about the short notice. I told her his doctor was not open over the weekend. She said she doesn't know if my pediatrician is open over the weekend but I could take him to the Health Department Clinic. I was not impressed at all. I have never seen such uncaring and unprofessional behavior at a school.

Posted June 19, 2013
Parson used to be a school with high expectations both academically and behaviorally. The new principal at the school is awful! She has created a hostile environment where neither students nor teachers feel comfortable attending. About 16 teachers are leaving the school this year. Many strong, supportive parents/families are pulling their kids out and taking them other schools. It's a shame what the new principal has done to the school. I hope her reign is short!

Posted April 10, 2011
I am the parent of a Third grade student that has done nothing but struggle this year at Parson Emementary. She gets bullied and her grades are getting worse as the year goes on. I have tried talking to her Teacher and Principal and get no help. I was told to have my child focas on good things instead.

Posted March 23, 2011
This is a excellent scool. Mrs. Kuiper runs a tight ship but still keeps it fun. My Grandson has enjoyed attending K and first grade.

Posted March 22, 2010
My daughter is in 1st grade and has been attending Parson since kindrgt. She loves it and she reads better than other children her age that attend different schools. The staff is always concerned and proffessional. Special kudos tp the office secrataries who go above and beyond the call of duty. Great job and thank u to the entire staff

Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Because it is by far the best school in the area. The principal Mrs.Kipper is very strict and she runs the school like a very tight ship, and she never has problems.

Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2009
I've had two children here. Ever since Ms Kuiper (the principal) took over, there have been many subtle changes for the good of the kids. The only downside I would agree that the lady in the front office is rarely inspired to help you.

Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School 0

Posted February 04, 2009
we love parson's. my 2 children go there. the teachers are very encouraging to the students and they really care. the prinicpal is great. the only problem we have ever had is the office lady has a major attitude but im sure just due to stress from everything. parson is by far better than most las vegas schools. kindergarden learns to read before first grade.

Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School
4100 Thom Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89130
Last modified Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top