Child Care Ronnow Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2011
My son attendended C.C Ronnow for four years it was a great school. Although my son is very small for his age and children will be children he did have some difficulties, But the Principal and espescially the Vice Pricipal went beyond out of the there ways to try to solve all problems. My only regret is that we had to move out of the district and my son can not continue to go to C.C. Ronnow.

Posted October 22, 2010
Extremely NICE office staff! Friendly principal & assistance principal who doesn't have huge ego like the rest of the administrators do. School is very clean, all the teachers are nice too!

Posted August 24, 2010
its been six years now ..... it was very exciting to go to that school when we had sfa and field day and all my teachers were great!!! i owe my advanced honors diploma to the many things this school did for me

Child Care Ronnow Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
i have my daughter and nephews in CC Ronow Elementary and we are not satisfied with this school teachers dont care about their students, there is no intrest in helping their kids

Posted April 10, 2010

Child Care Ronnow Elementary School 1

Posted January 21, 2007
I am a teacher at this school. The school curriculum is very data driven. This leaves very little time for quality teaching. Individualizing within a classroom is discouraged. Cooperative learning is encouraged which means your child has the potential to be only as smart as the smartest kid in 'their group'. Their reading program discourages students from learning to love reading. We need more parent involvement.

Posted March 16, 2004
This is such a great school!I really wish this school was here back then so i can the education i need just like my child! Every day my child comes home with a smile on her face because she has learned a whole lot in olny 8 hours and 30 minutes! My child is always in a hurry to get to school and learn what she can.Thank you CC Ronnow.Thank you for letting my child be in this great school! My child is happy to be in this learning school! I love my child to get as much education as she nedds to be a great singer and actress! She is great as every subjet like the following:Math,Science,social studies,writing,and the other subjects.I really tell other parents about this great school. Thank you for your suport and time to teach my child the thins she has to know in life. Thank You!Rock On!!!!!

Child Care Ronnow Elementary School
1100 Lena St, Las Vegas, NV  89101
Last modified Child Care Ronnow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Child Care Ronnow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top