Bad
Good

When I was teaching at this school, the teachers and administrators were EXTREMELY mean and not supportive. Their expectations were unclear and unrealistic. They did not make any sense. Additionally, as a teacher, I was constantly tied down with work with the teachers and administrators always hounding me for things, and my hard-work was never appreciated. I was constantly being reprimanded for something. I would not recommend teaching at this school or sending your child here because they are mean and abusive to them as well.

This school was excellent once upon a time but in recent years its been struggling. I actually blame the current principle. I attended here 20 years ago and it was wonderful, however, on a recent tour I was saddened to see its deterioration. I don't think my daughter will attend this school, though it would have pleased me greatly to have her attend the same elementary school I did.

Last modified Ann Lynch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.