Las Vegas, NV

Robert Lunt Elementary School 1

Posted September 24, 2013
I'm repelled by this school. It is TERRIBLE! A 2 out of 10 rating is beyond gracious!! The registrar is loud and unruly with no sense of professionalism. My daughter was treated roughly and unmannerly by the nurse and nurse assistant (Carol) for wearing sandals after I was told I had 2 WEEKS to bring her into uniform compliance (and today is only her 4th day in attendance.) The 4th grade cirriculum is questionable. And it is DANGEROUS! Any and everyone is allowed on the grounds to pick up children with no safety system in place. ANYBODY can walk off with ANY child! Being new to the State only here for 23 days I am ready to get my children and head to the airport! If this school is indicative of what's in store all I can do is SMH in sheer disgust! If you relocate and must live with family in this zone while you are getting established get a zoning variance! THE ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY OF THIS MESS OF A LEARNING INSTITUTE IS THE OFFICE MANAGER - JASMINE ?. She has been professional, explanatory, and extremely kind. Carol (the nurse's assistant who hung up on me when I pointed out her rude demeanor on the phone and asked for the principal) SHOULD BE FIRED! Avoid this school!

Robert Lunt Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2011
So far its the first day of school and my kids first year here and I am not happy with the safety in the morning of the students. They have you drop them off at 8:40am so there is no playing and they go straight to their line but thats not the issue. They allow the parents on the blacktop with the students during the morning ceremony instead of stopping them at the gate. Therefore you do not know who is on the blacktop with your child. Anyone can go on and you dont know if they are a parent or not! I think this poses a HUGE safety issue as anyone can have access to harm or abduct your child and the school wont know whats going on until it is too late. I will be staying with my children until they walk off with their teachers but do not feel safe knowing that just any psycho can walk on to the blacktop with them at any moment. This is something that needs to be addressed and changed soon. Dont wait until something happens to one of our children to make a change. Stop the parents at the gate and let the kids go in and find their teachers. Use the staff to help them if needed. CHILD SAFETY NEEDS TO BE A BIGGER PRIORITY!!! I have no problem stopping at the gate for CHILD SAFETY REASONS

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted June 25, 2007
- a former student

Robert Lunt Elementary School
2701 Harris St, Las Vegas, NV  89101
Last modified Robert Lunt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Lunt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top