Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

After being relentlessly bullied at other higher rated schools, and falling out of love with school, my daughter now LOVES going to school again and is excelling in every way. The homework is straightforward and organized without being over-burdening, teachers are caring and communicative. Office ladies are friendly and treat you like you've been there forever. They REALLY focus on respecting fellow students and adults, so my kids come home with happy positive attitudes, ready to do their homework, opposed to disrespect and talk-back attitudes i've experienced from other schools.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son barely comes home with homework. His search said that most of the work is done at school. This is can be confusing sometimes because I don't know if there was supposed to be homework sent home to do.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The staff members that I have encountered and seen do not treat the children with respect because of their negative demeanor toward the children they do not treat the children fairly.

Some staff at this school is rude and disrespectful and have no regard even when there is a parent present. My son and I have experienced this at this school. Some staff members I have encountered have a negative attitude and demeanor toward the children. The staff should be patient, kind, respectful, well mannered, and curteous; I do not see these characteristics In the staff members that I have seen and encountered. They are rude, insensitive, disrespectful, impatient and inconsiderate. They should be considerate to children and their families at all times and because they do not know how a child may be feeling and what they are going through. For example, for children who are going through a difficult time with a situation, who are suffering from depression, or having a "bad" day, school should be an environment that is helpful for them not only academically but also mentally or psychologically; because child spend a lot of their time at school the staff member should be a positive influence to children. This school does not set a positive environment and the staff is not a positive example for children because of their negative demeanor towards children. I do not recommend this school. I am currently in a search for a school that will be a positive and good environment for my son. This school falls short of that. Botton line for these staff members, If you do not like working with children, consider finding another profession.

Love this school. Teachers are amazing and work with the parents when there is a problem. Haven't had a problem with the staff. All friendly and careing.

Rude teachers, rude staff, terrible kids. My daughter has not learned a thing thanks to a zone change due to our move. Her previous school she was an honor roll student and felt safer. This school is the pits.

I just moved to this school and I am really disapointed because of all the yelling and rudeness I really feel like I don`t belong. I wish they could calm down!

They are SO committed to improving the quality of their school.

My children attended this school two years ago and it was awful! The office staff were rude and talked down to all the children like they didnt mean anything. The teachers had a bad attitude and never returned phone calls. And the principal never did anything about any inconsistancies or and rudeness going on. I am so glad we moved!!!

Well, you can definately see the positive reviews are from 3-4 years past. What can be said? Down-hill. Too many inexperienced teachers, concerning faculty turnover three years running. Very poor parent engagement. The PTA doesn't reach out to parents, very self-centered group. Little sense of community.

Last modified Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.