Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School 1

Posted February 07, 2013
Rude teachers, rude staff, terrible kids. My daughter has not learned a thing thanks to a zone change due to our move. Her previous school she was an honor roll student and felt safer. This school is the pits.

Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2010
They are SO committed to improving the quality of their school.

Posted January 19, 2009

Posted October 23, 2008

Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School 2

Posted September 24, 2008
My children attended this school two years ago and it was awful! The office staff were rude and talked down to all the children like they didnt mean anything. The teachers had a bad attitude and never returned phone calls. And the principal never did anything about any inconsistancies or and rudeness going on. I am so glad we moved!!!

Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2008
Well, you can definately see the positive reviews are from 3-4 years past. What can be said? Down-hill. Too many inexperienced teachers, concerning faculty turnover three years running. Very poor parent engagement. The PTA doesn't reach out to parents, very self-centered group. Little sense of community.

Posted April 21, 2008

Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2006
I had 2 boys this past year at Fong and I was very pleased with their education and all of the staff these many years. My oldest son is moving on to middle school and I will be watching to see how the new principle will represent the staff and the students. I am sad to see that many of the seasoned teachers are moving on to other schools. I hope this means we will be meeting new well qualified teachers this next year. Fong has always held a high standard and respect in the community. Please do not let this change.

Posted September 29, 2005

Posted May 30, 2005
Fong Elementary is an excellent school. The staff and administration are very supportive of each other. Between my two children, we have been attending Fong as a family for seven years. With the excellent teaching they have received and the parental involvement that is fostered at Fong, my girls test extremely high and are both honor roll students. There are many family activities promoted by the staff and PTA. Fong is a great school and their PTA Rocks!

Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School
2200 James Bilbray Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lilly & Wing Fong Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top