Posted January 09, 2014
I've had both my daughter and son attend this school. The teachers, staff and all the office staff are outstanding. They communicate extremely well with students and parents. My kids have excellent grades and have really learned a lot from this school and have gotten a great education and outstanding foundation for their future. The school really goes out of their way to make the kids feel important, special and helps them look forward to a great future. I highly recommend this school.

Posted October 20, 2013
Jack Dailey rocks because during I was in pre k,1,2,3 grade I learned a lot of things like adding , subtracting , multiplying ,and fractions.Now this year in accelerated 4 grade I am learning how to multiply two and three digits times two digits ,and I'm also learning how to factor out numbers it's kind of hard but I figure them out. The last thing I am learning are exponents they're kind of difficult but I'll get the hang of it.

Posted August 26, 2010
So far my son has gone for 2 years, Miss. Kandle and Mrs. Edwards for K and 1st grade were both excellent teachers. Our son had gone to private pre K and i was not happy. We feel school is second to none as it has excellent teachers and administration. All it needs is a little parental support.

Posted September 19, 2009
Mrs. Tharp is a rare breed in teaching... She is great, articulate, understanding, patient and all around the best one I've seen in a long time. The school has great programs and they're clean.

Jack Dailey Elementary School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
The school is great. Wonderful teachers and lots of support for the kids. Good reading programs and a safe environment. Love it.

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted March 11, 2008

Jack Dailey Elementary School 1

Posted February 11, 2008

Jack Dailey Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2007

Jack Dailey Elementary School
2001 East Reno Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89119
Last modified Jack Dailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Dailey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top