Posted April 21, 2014
Advanced Technologies Academy (A-Tech) is a public magnet school program. You have to qualify to be admitted to this High School but once you are, it is an amazing school. You can major in Computer Science, Engineering, Legal, Network Technology, etc. The teachers are absolutely wonderful, administration very helpful! My son loves the students, clubs, and experience. Chess club went and placed several times in Nationals. Work is tough but not intense but we knew that going in.

Posted April 08, 2014
My school is a blue ribbon school that has been nominated to be chosen as the top magnet school in the U.S. It is also the #1 school in Nevada. This school has really helped me prepare for college. The students are friendly and inviting, and when I enter the school I feel comfortable because I know that it's a friendly place. Many students get along well and they treat each other like family. I know that the preparation that it has given me will help later on. The teachers provide rigorous activities which challenge the students, thus preparing them for university life even further.

Posted March 10, 2014
We are moving from Orange County CA and have 14 year old twin boys we would like to enroll in your school.

Advanced Technologies Academy 4

Posted October 24, 2013
Congratulations A-Tech for being #1 high school in Clark County School District according to Washington Post's national high school ranking 2013. Ed W Clark High School has slipped to #2 spot.

Posted October 19, 2013
This school is the bet school that you can ever go to! Great staff! And the education level is off the roof. This is a great high school to begin a bright future!

Posted September 10, 2013
super awesome school!!! is the best.. excellent teachers but the only thing I do not like that there is a Spanish teacher who does not even speak the language correctly and get angry when corrected.

Advanced Technologies Academy 1

Posted September 05, 2013
If you are planning to send your child to this school, just sit in from of it at dismissal time first. You will see very few smiling faces. The principal, Ms. Kral will never be a partner in education, she runs the school as a dictator, and will always have to be right, even when logic says she is not. She is inflexible, and if your child needs any accommodations made to their schedules, forget about that too. The homework will cause them to never be able to participate in any extra curricular activities, unless they don't mind lowering their grades and falling behind. Think long and hard about this one!! The most spirit-less high school in Las Vegas, with the worst principal.

Posted August 23, 2013
Great opportunities are here with a great atmosphere! This school has great statistics and the students are very proud.

Posted August 09, 2013
I graduated from ATech with the class of 2006. The setting is one in which the students can truly learn without disruptions because they all WANT to be there. The teachers made a real difference in our lives and aside from myself, many of us from my class have kept in touch with our teachers. This school provided excellent learning opportunities that not every school can provide. Years later I have gone back as a substitute and the atmosphere is still a positive one.

Posted April 13, 2013
My grandson has been selected to attend Atech. It's a wonderful school with many opportunities.

Advanced Technologies Academy
2501 Vegas Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified Advanced Technologies Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Advanced Technologies Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top