Bad
Good

Academy for Individualized Study High School 5

Posted November 30, 2011
Academy for individualized study is a wonderful school , i was able to catch up on every credit and learn to overcome that fear of tests because at ais you test on the home work at the assigned site . Depending on the subject the tests and homework will vary on the hardness scale, some are very difficult others are easier. It has taught me so much more then a regular school ever could . At a public school there isnt that much homework, there are a largeee amount of kids in every one of your classes, and the teachers skip over important things that you could be learning at ais for those exact reasons . They haven't the time nor patience and some are very disrespectful to you , yes they are the teacher but they dont need to treat you poorly.. At ais you can have an online campus where the teachers help you personally there or you can get tutoring at the actual campus and everyone is very kind. Not one of them judge you no matter what it makes me feel really happy and lucky i was able to attend their school.

Academy for Individualized Study High School 5

Posted May 17, 2009
I started going to AIS in March of 09. When I walked in the building to enroll I was already feeling defeated like I would never graduate because I am supposed to graduate in 2010 and only had 5.5 credits. I was suprised when I talked to the counselor, The counselor gave me hope and made me see a light at the end of the tunnel. She was really nice and did not in any way judge me for my past. I really am thankful I went to AIS because I now have a plan and thanks to them, I am now studying hard to graduate. Thanks AIS! If you want a school that is nonjudgmental and cares about your future go to AIS. The work is sometimes easy then hard but its so worth it! I love AIS!

Academy for Individualized Study High School 4

Posted October 28, 2008
okay so the only reason im giving this school an above avrage is beacuse you can complete a whole grade in like 5 months BUT the people and counclers are very scatter brained and don't know what they are talking about if you want to get things done ask for the head she knows its easy and pretty fun and im 15 and going to be graduating when im 16 beacuse of AIS it defiently helped me and got me all the credits I need I am now going to public school and AIS for the other credits i need to graduate so you should defiently give it a shot! =)

Academy for Individualized Study High School
1801 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV  89107
Last modified Academy for Individualized Study High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.