Posted April 27, 2014
I love the teachers and staff. They care about the kids. The. Principal is the best.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is now I second grade. He's been at RHB since kindergarten. The teachers have all been great. Good communication from everyone. Parents are always welcome. We have positive experiences every year.

Posted September 15, 2013
This school jut gets better and better!!! My son is in the fifth grade at RHB and his Teachers are just GREAT!!!! It's just like the previous years. The Teachers at RHB are so caring and understanding and go above and beyond their duties as Teachers!!! They have a very exceptional way of teaching their students!!! Plus it's not just the Teachers either the Principal is like one of kids best friends and is very involved with the students!!! Last but not least is the Office Staff they are just wonderful and know the most of the students on a first name basis and also go above and beyond their Office duties and get involved with all school functions!!! I am going to be so sad when my son has to leave this school next year. If you are a parent considering this school please take my word it's the BEST!!!!! Thomas Fritz & Michele Rappa-Fritz

Posted September 10, 2013
I like that they have high expectations for the kids! It is helping them get ready for the middle and high school years.

Posted July 16, 2013
I had kids at this school for 7 years now the baby has completed her first year in an advanced program in middle school. RHB really prepares the kids for middle school. I found they will work hard to help kids at their level. My oldest daughter was significantly above grade level and they made MANY accomodations for her. The teachers know their stuff, the office staff is caring and the principal, Mr. P is VERY caring and is always looking for ways to improve. We miss RHB and wish all schools could feel like home like RHB did.

Posted November 13, 2012
I feel very fortunate my kids go to this school! The principal and teachers are wonderful. BE KIND is the way to be at RHB!

Posted June 06, 2012
What an amazing experience for my daughter. The "Be Kind" environment is just what young children need to safely emotionally grow and develop self-expression. My daughter always reminds us to "Be Kind" to others throughout the day. A strong foundation in the basics tends towards success later in life. Richard Bryan in 2012 produced this environment and we'll be happily returning for another year.

Richard H Bryan Elementary School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
My daughter is a very sweet child, with good manners, has been home schooled and is ahead of the grade by one or two years. Not that she is extremely advanced, but rather that the level of teaching in the second grade at Richard H Bryan is incredibly low. To be doing math in the second grade of single digit numbers + 1 is simply ridiculous. And her safety was at risk as she was beat up by two bigger boys, while monitors clearly saw, but NOTHING was reported. And the principal was more concerned about hushing the incident rather than taking the necessary action as school policy dictates, the boys were never suspended nor parents notified. Really bad school. Pricipal quality was zero to say the least.

Posted August 08, 2011
The teachers and students at this school are incredible. The teachers are attentive and will go out of their way to help your kids learn and thrive. The kids themselves are well behaved kind kids who will hold doors open for you, say excuse me, and actually hurry into their classrooms at the sound of the bell. If you're looking for a good school. This is it.

Richard H Bryan Elementary School 2

Posted August 27, 2009
I have had issues with the assistant principal. There are great teachers and not so good at the school. There are not enough extracurricular activites and if there are they are over priced.

Richard H Bryan Elementary School
8050 Cielo Vista Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89128
Last modified Richard H Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richard H Bryan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top