Posted June 09, 2011
This school is amazing. Both of my children have thrived under the tutelage of highly qualified teachers. As a parent I feel it is important to be as involved as possible in my childrens education. The principal, teachers and staff have all welcomed and encouraged me to be as involved as I would like inside the school as well as offered resources to expand my childrens education outside of school. My family has enjoyed many events (carnival, math night, spaghetti dinner, dads and donuts--these are just a few) at Goldfarb and look forward to many more. Thank you for providing a wonderful environment for my children to excel in!

Posted December 13, 2009

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted October 08, 2009
my son and daughter love it here i do to my daughter is runing for spiret leader

Dan Goldfarb Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2008
My two children attended Goldfarb last year I miss it very much.5th grade teacher Mr.Edmonds really went the extra mile for my daughter Keiyaira.I Was able to attend school trips,and felt very involved with her education.I had the joy of being a teacher's helper in Mrs.Gronna's class.My children and I will always remember the school functions we attended.I am very thankful my children attended this school.5th grade is a hard time for kids I can't think of a better teacher than Mr.Edmonds to guide them through.

Dan Goldfarb Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
Initially I had been worried about sending my son to Goldfarb. Their test scores are less than what I'd desired for my son's school. Just a few weeks into the school year my feelings have dramatically changed. My child is doing very well academically . (not bragging) I have been in the classroom and have witnessed a very committed teacher with a passion to teach. My child is excited to come to school. I know his teacher is providing a huge positive influence. I have been forced to set the test scores aside and only evaluate Goldfarb for what they are doing for my child as an individual student. I believe They are doing an awesome job.

Posted June 20, 2006
I have 2 children attending Goldfarb. I have been totally satisfied with the quality of the teachers and the leadership. The teachers love parental involvement. They work very hard to make sure my children understand what they are learning. The communication between teachers and students is wonderful. I have always felt that my children were safe at school. There are lots of fun extracurricular activities for all ages. Goldfarb is a fabulous school.

Posted May 22, 2006
Although Clark County has probably one of the lowest rated school systems in the country, Goldfarb Elementary has one of the best Elementary Schools in the City. It is a small town feel in this community. There are small classes, qualified teachers, and much parental involvement. Often times parents will be given an opportunity to offer suggestions, etc. My child is thriving at Goldfarb. I have been a substitute teacher while I am receiving my Master's degree so I am very familiar with what a good school and a lousy one looks like!

Posted December 16, 2003
My youngest child is in early child hood development at Goldfarb, and the experience has been great. His teachers are great and ask for assistance, they invite you to join in and to be a part in the learning and the class.

Dan Goldfarb Elementary School
1651 Orchard Valley Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89142
Last modified Dan Goldfarb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dan Goldfarb Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top