Bad
Good

Last year I'd give a better review, but this year my daughter is on her third teacher, because the original teachers couldn't handle 23 kids? My daughter is a straight a student and loved school. Now she hates school and not learning at her level. Stay clear of this school!

No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment. No comment.

This school is amazing. Both of my children have thrived under the tutelage of highly qualified teachers. As a parent I feel it is important to be as involved as possible in my childrens education. The principal, teachers and staff have all welcomed and encouraged me to be as involved as I would like inside the school as well as offered resources to expand my childrens education outside of school. My family has enjoyed many events (carnival, math night, spaghetti dinner, dads and donuts--these are just a few) at Goldfarb and look forward to many more. Thank you for providing a wonderful environment for my children to excel in!

my son and daughter love it here i do to my daughter is runing for spiret leader

My two children attended Goldfarb last year I miss it very much.5th grade teacher Mr.Edmonds really went the extra mile for my daughter Keiyaira.I Was able to attend school trips,and felt very involved with her education.I had the joy of being a teacher's helper in Mrs.Gronna's class.My children and I will always remember the school functions we attended.I am very thankful my children attended this school.5th grade is a hard time for kids I can't think of a better teacher than Mr.Edmonds to guide them through.

Initially I had been worried about sending my son to Goldfarb. Their test scores are less than what I'd desired for my son's school. Just a few weeks into the school year my feelings have dramatically changed. My child is doing very well academically . (not bragging) I have been in the classroom and have witnessed a very committed teacher with a passion to teach. My child is excited to come to school. I know his teacher is providing a huge positive influence. I have been forced to set the test scores aside and only evaluate Goldfarb for what they are doing for my child as an individual student. I believe They are doing an awesome job.

Last modified Dan Goldfarb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.