Bad
Good

I personally feel this way because i went to this school last year and it was amazing the teachers were really nice and the princeable Dr. Brinks rocks like she is the best out of the best.

My child's second year here. I am pleased. Mrs Cox and Mrs Trost have been awesome teachers. Most of the other children attending seem to all want to learn. My child is happy

Ms. Cooley is the greatist kindergarten teacher. She techniques , she knows how to work with kids that just starting school. Ms. Berry and Ms. Iverson are awesome as well. They recognize kids when they earn and deserve that. They know how to motivate them.

This is an excellent school when it comes to the staff and the teachers - my son has been there for three years and has enjoyed every minute of it. I feel like he's getting a good education there. However, the parental involvement is pretty much non-existent. The PTA apparently exists, although you'd never know it. They put on a couple events throughout the year, but in three years I was informed of exactly one PTA meeting. I have to wonder if there'd be more parents volunteering if they were given more opportunity to know where help is needed, but maybe not. The principal is excellent. Every teacher my son has had has been excellent. Specialists, excellent. If more parents cared about this school and did something to support it, it could be five stars.

This is horrible I just gave my son the application for summer school class before the summer school starts but the Office said that it was late that makes me upset.

This school is soooo amazing !!!!! I was in 2nd through 5th and I love all my teachers Ms. Berry, Ms. Wilks, Mr. Gularty, and my amazing 5th grade teacher Ms. Alendorfer ( now Mrs. Derby I think ) I will never forget any of you for helping me :D (2006~2010)

Roger Bryan Elementary School has a strong, supportive staff. They are very organized and truly care about their students' needs. The school is great with communication among each other. The teachers are dedicated as well as the administration. I would definitely recommend this school!

Roger M Bryan is a excellent school.The comfort and respect the front office gives is amazing. I would recommend this school for any other parent.The teachers know how to control the students. Keep up the good work.

Roger Bryan is a good school. Mrs. Cooley and Mrs. Trost are very good teachers. They are very nice and patient with kids. They are well organized in every school day. I am so glad that my daughter learns a lot in these two years. Thank you very much! I would definitely recommend Roger Bryan Elementary Schoolto other parents.

Last modified Roger M Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.