Bad
Good

Posted April 03, 2015
My child's second year here. I am pleased. Mrs Cox and Mrs Trost have been awesome teachers. Most of the other children attending seem to all want to learn. My child is happy

Posted September 19, 2014
Ms. Cooley is the greatist kindergarten teacher. She techniques , she knows how to work with kids that just starting school. Ms. Berry and Ms. Iverson are awesome as well. They recognize kids when they earn and deserve that. They know how to motivate them.

Roger M Bryan Elementary School 3

Posted June 29, 2013
This is an excellent school when it comes to the staff and the teachers - my son has been there for three years and has enjoyed every minute of it. I feel like he's getting a good education there. However, the parental involvement is pretty much non-existent. The PTA apparently exists, although you'd never know it. They put on a couple events throughout the year, but in three years I was informed of exactly one PTA meeting. I have to wonder if there'd be more parents volunteering if they were given more opportunity to know where help is needed, but maybe not. The principal is excellent. Every teacher my son has had has been excellent. Specialists, excellent. If more parents cared about this school and did something to support it, it could be five stars.

Roger M Bryan Elementary School 1

Posted June 12, 2012
This is horrible I just gave my son the application for summer school class before the summer school starts but the Office said that it was late that makes me upset.

Posted May 21, 2012
This school is soooo amazing !!!!! I was in 2nd through 5th and I love all my teachers Ms. Berry, Ms. Wilks, Mr. Gularty, and my amazing 5th grade teacher Ms. Alendorfer ( now Mrs. Derby I think ) I will never forget any of you for helping me :D (2006~2010)

Posted May 02, 2012
Roger Bryan Elementary School has a strong, supportive staff. They are very organized and truly care about their students' needs. The school is great with communication among each other. The teachers are dedicated as well as the administration. I would definitely recommend this school!

Posted July 18, 2009
Roger M Bryan is a excellent school.The comfort and respect the front office gives is amazing. I would recommend this school for any other parent.The teachers know how to control the students. Keep up the good work.

Posted July 18, 2009
Roger Bryan is a good school. Mrs. Cooley and Mrs. Trost are very good teachers. They are very nice and patient with kids. They are well organized in every school day. I am so glad that my daughter learns a lot in these two years. Thank you very much! I would definitely recommend Roger Bryan Elementary Schoolto other parents.

8255 West Katie Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89147
Last modified Roger M Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.