Posted September 05, 2014
My husband and I love this school. We moved from out of state and was worried about the schools in Vegas (we have two boys who attend). This is our 2nd year at Bonner and the school has been great! The principal is the best and very involved, and there is no way you would be treated diffrently if you did not donate money as the other poster has stated. The school is too big for the principal to keep track of who has donated or not, that doesn't make any sense. So far our teachers have been outstanding and the class sizes are small. They also offer special classes everyday for the students that our other school did not like Technology, Art, Music and ST Math. We are really happy with our decision to attend Bonner.

John W Bonner Elementary School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
This school is overrated. Although this school shows great results it's because of the educated and dedicated parents not the principal or teachers. I have had children attending this school for the past 8 years and have seen some amazing teachers and some less then mediocre; which is the same as you would see at any school. I feel that this school is great for students that are already successful but lack any qualities to be able to reach the students that really need help....as with any other school. The principal is definitely awesome if.... You donate money to the school if not you get second class treatment. In conclusion this school is the same as any school in this city,it's just fortunate enough to have educated parents thus resulting in educated children. Thank yourself for being awesome not the principal.

Posted April 23, 2014
I moved from Washington DC to Nevada last year and so concern about my daughter education but this school is amazing, Mr. Catania the principle is involved with the kids progress. I absolutely love this school

John W Bonner Elementary School 3

Posted December 10, 2013
I am not happy with this school. It is VERY OVERATED, the communication between school and parents is Terrible! Will diffidently not be back...

Posted November 21, 2013
I have had 2 girls at Bonner Elementary School and can say that the whole Family loves it. Mr. Catania (principal) and the entire staff care deeply about each individual child's progress and growth. Great teachers in all grades as well as they specialty teachers. I was involved in the PTA at the school and will say that it is one of the most organized I have been a part of. Any family would be lucky to be a part of the Bonner Family. Bonner Pride We Got It!!!

Posted October 24, 2013
the best school in Clark county . I love my sons school. I wouldn't change a thing.

Posted May 31, 2013
I can't say enough positive things about this school. I have two daughters who just finished 2nd grade. They attended Bonner for 1st grade also. It all starts with the principal, Mr. Cantania. He creates an atmosphere that children love. He both encourages and motivates the students every day and is constantly involved in all of their activities. My daughters teachers were also first rate. They were caring but strict and gave us constant feedback on their progress. Both daughters loved their teachers. I am personally amazed at their learning progress during these two years. Finally, the PTA at Bonner is run really well with involvement the parents and the teachers. I feel very fortunate that my children attend Bonner. Hats off to Mr. Cantania and his great staff!!! Great job!!!

John W Bonner Elementary School 4

Posted May 30, 2013
A great Princpal and great teachers. He is very visible at the school and the children love him. We moved from out of state where we have the cream of the crop school. We do miss the old school, but BONNER is awesome. My daughter has adjusted well and done well academically. I recommend Bonner to any parent looking for a school who allows for creativity, but also expects good behavior and good academics. Bonner has no major behavior problems, high test scores, quality instruction, and caring teachers.

Posted August 27, 2012
The best principal hands down! We love this school! There is no doubt that the children are better off here. The school has great fundraisers and Mr. Cantania is all about using the money for more staff! Since it is such a great school, all the great teachers want to go here, so they have their pick of the best! We are very happy parents and my children love it too!

Posted March 19, 2012
Both of my daughters have attended Bonner since Kindergarten and are now in the 3rd and 4th grades. We love Bonner and their staff, who truly care about the children, their success in both education, character and as a community. We have had amazing teachers who are always willing to challenge the girls and keep learning fun for them as well! Principal Catania is a great leader and does a phenomenal job motivating the children and involving the parents and community. We looked at many schools - both private and public - before enrolling our daughters and are proud to be Bonner Bobcats! Undoubtedly a FIVE STAR school!!

John W Bonner Elementary School
765 Crestdale Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89144
Last modified John W Bonner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John W Bonner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top