Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2014
Front office looks disorganized, the staff looked tired and unengaged. Not a good impression. Otherwise school outside looks well maintained and clean.

Posted January 21, 2010

Posted April 02, 2009
Cartwright is an excellent school with top notch teachers and staff. I am very lucky to have my children taught by such a great group of caring professionals. From the daily work, specialists, enrichment classes and PTA events, the school never drops the ball. I am honored to know such a great group of individuals. My only regret is that Cartwright doesn't teach through 12th grade. Thumbs up to the Coyotes!

Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
I love this school. The teachers and the staff are extraordinary! They are dedicated and care for each child. We are extremely lucky to be zoned for this school. If every team in Clark Cty was like the Coyotes, Nevada would be #1 in the country. Go Coyotes!

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted May 01, 2008
The teachers and support staff truely care about each child. Great school...

Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2008
As a grandparent visiting and volunteering in the school, I was so impressed by the front office staff! What wonderful ladies! They made me feel so comfortable and welcome. They even remembered my name when I left. Being a retired business woman and understanding the message the frontline people convey to the public, these women certainly have excellent customer skills. Kudos to Cartwright Elementary! I've never seen a school quite like this one!

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008
My son attended this school for 4 years and now my daughter is attending, it is a wonderful school, lots of parental involvement, and teachers and staff who really care about the children, the criteria for our home search was to stay zoned for this great school.

Posted November 23, 2007
Cartwright is the best! Dr. Barker and Mr. Iverson provide great leadership. My children are in Kindergarten, 3rd, and 5th. The academic enrichment activties were continued because of the creativeness of the administration and willingness of the staff. A first rate music program and choir teacher who keeps the children interested in music - which studies prove advances learning. The GATE program is fabulous and keeps my daughter actively engaged and excited about learning. I've had absolutley no bad experiences throughout the past 4 years we've been at this school. It truly is wonderful!!

Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School
1050 East Gary Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89123
Last modified Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberta C Cartwright Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top