Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 1,319

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec 1

Posted October 04, 2013
This school is terrible!! Dont send your child here he/she will hate it here.The students learn at a very low pace and rate that in my opinion doesnt meet core standards. plus! The scienr teachers and the english and language teachers all suck amd on eteacher even makes fun of people who have special needs,she calls all her students "retarded" when the dont get. Something right. I dont recommed this school at all! I give it a 0 out of 5 and i am a high school student

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec 4

Posted July 28, 2010
West Prep is a fantastic school! I started attending during the 2007 school year and it has changed a lot since then. It is a community within itself. I love the teachers there; they seem to care about us and what road we choose to take in life. I can proudly say I love that place. It may be missing many core parts of a normal high school/middle school, but offers smaller classes a more relaxed and easygoing environment and a very diverse curriculum. West Prep has broken so many stereotypes and rumors about what it used to be and with its first graduating class this past 2009-'10 year it is a school on the rise and I am proud to be a part of that.

Posted February 22, 2010
I have been in this school since the 6th grade. At that time the school was know as Charles I. West Middle School. The school has changed a lot. West Prep has better teachers now. The high school division offers small class sizes, which gives students more learning opportunities.

Posted December 03, 2007
West Prep is now a great school. One of my kids go there and her grades are better than ever. It has changed for the better all because fo that great principal Dr. Barton

Posted October 01, 2007
This school is the best I am a student in this school in the 8th grade and this school is perfect

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec 5

Posted June 07, 2007

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec 3

Posted May 24, 2005
I think this school is wonderful theres only one problem students should work harder and teachers shouldnt give up on the students cause were gonna make it all we need is eachother and time.

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec 5

Posted October 10, 2004
Charles I West Middle school has a new principle and 2 new vice principles. I have met all 3 of them. They will turn this school around for the better. I see great things happening at this school

West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec
2050 Sapphire Stone Ave, Las Vegas, NV  89106
Last modified West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Prepatory Academy At Charlles I West Hall Sec Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top