Posted October 09, 2014
I went to register my child at this school. I cheerfully said good morning to the register lady and got a response that was professional but unfriendly. She was curt with me and uninformative I felt I had to pull answers from her. As we filled out the forms she wanted at least two other times she was interrupted from her work to answer questions others asked her in Spanish and she was very informative, assuring and kind. When I again approached her I continued to speak to her in English even tho I know Spanish, yet she continued to address me with complete disinterest. I felt like a bore. I could see she was busy inputting into her computer data from other registration forms but, never the less I believe to deserve the same courtesy as the other that spoke to her in Spanish. I speak Spanish only when the person I speak to does not speak English. She needs Public Relations training and formal courtesy to all that come to her to register their children into this school. And if she is the representation of what the personal are like in this school. I wonder the attitude of the Principal to the custodian is like, in Spanish or English. Jesse

Posted June 07, 2014
This is the stupidest school EVER! Mack is better. All my 5th grade friends are gone cuz of this school. U suck keller, go mack!

Posted December 16, 2013
The 8th grade counselor (Ms Benson)has caused alot of problems for my family. I have never met this lady and she has acused me of abusing my chikld went as far to file a police report. As I stated she has never met me and is only going by what my child is saying.As far as I concerned I dont want my chilkd anywhere around her anymore and looking for new school..

Posted December 15, 2013
the art teacher Mr.Olmstead is very picky and should be fired .My son has been turning all of his classwork in so i am going to report that teacher

Duane D Keller Middle School 5

Posted November 13, 2013
Hello I attend Keller Middle school now and I'm in 7th grade and I want to say all of these bad reviews are wrong. My teachers work hard on me and want me to succeed. I love Keller because it's a fun and well educated school!

Posted October 23, 2013
No books, but they do have I pads which is way cool. I like the dress code.

Posted January 10, 2013
must say this is the most horrific school. the kids were uncontrollable and this school had a HUGE problem with bullying. i reported peers 3 times for bullying, and nothing was done. the counselors gave them candy and when i told the dean about the bullying she tried holding her laughter back. some of the teachers didnt, well, teach! a worksheet a day and no learning. i really hope this school has improved because it was honestly the worst school when i attended. do NOT send your children here.

Posted July 07, 2012
I was a student here for 6th and 7th grade year. Based on my experience, I don't really recommend this school to most people. If your like me and you dislike busy crowds, obnoxious students, and constantly having to deal with trouble making students, then I defiantly DO NOT recommend this school. The only plus and positive thing about the school is their wonderful staff! Their staff has done a well job on maintaining the school as a whole.

Posted December 19, 2011
i went to keller for most of my middle school years.... they went too overboard on everything. i followed the dresscode everyday, but they somehow found something wrong with what i was wearing. so therefore i always had detention or w/e else they came up with. one teacher was really psycho but i've heard he got fired since then. the kids were all mean and believe me, there were tons of fights. the teachers back then really didn't care about your education, if you were failing they gave you an attitude. it was basically all favoritism. it's probably changed within the past 5 or 6 years though.

Duane D Keller Middle School 5

Posted February 13, 2011
Wow! Since when is a school rated on 'Funness'. Is that even a word? Apparently the student above does not pay a lot of attention in class. Keller MS has some of the hardest working teachers in the state of Nevada! They work their tails off to try to get students engaged with the process of learning. The faculty consistently amaze me with their creativity and approach to the sometimes messy art of teaching. Hats off to you Kellerites!

Duane D Keller Middle School
301 North Fogg St, Las Vegas, NV  89110
Last modified Duane D Keller Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duane D Keller Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top