Las Vegas, NV

Posted May 01, 2013
Great school! The principal is very involved and dedicated. Awesome staff everyone is really helpful and friendly. The head custodian is great.

Berkeley L Bunker Elementary School 3

Posted August 12, 2011
We had a great kindergarten year at Bunker elementary, but first grade was rough. I think the teacher was really overwhelmed. At first, the office staff and principal were dedicated to helping me with anything I needed, then i felt towards the end of the year, my concerns didn't matter because it was "almost" the end of the year. Not a bad school by any means, but I think the teachers are a little overwhelmed.

Posted April 27, 2010
Great school. My son has Mrs. Erickson this year for Kindergarten and I can't believe the information he's learning and retaining! She's awesome as a teacher. Although my contact with other teachers is limited, it does appear all teachers are super friendly and they have a great 'Parent teacher organization' that takes good care of the school's needs.

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted August 19, 2008
Amazing principal and great faculty (as of 2007-08) coming from a private school background, i've found bunker to be very supportive in all areas of education.

Posted August 25, 2004
I really like how the teachers allow my son to stay advanced in his class. And they are always challenging him so he won't get bored. Gate is a really good program.

Berkeley L Bunker Elementary School
6350 Peak Dr, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified Berkeley L Bunker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berkeley L Bunker Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top