Bad
Good

Edith Garehime Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2015
There fundraising is joke!! During basket drawings on going to town night is rigged only volunteers win!! The principle treats everyone like they are 2. This school is a joke

Edith Garehime Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2015
Garehime Elementary requested assistance from Centennial "Going to Town Night" tonight Friday, November 20, 2015. They requested at least 20 cadets for 4:30pm. They had more than 20 cadets present at 4:15 pm. They briefed all the cadets on job duties and then seperated them into alumni vs non alumni and told those cadets that had not attended Garehime that they were not needed and to go home. Not only is this unprofessional but extremely rude. Whomever organized this event should be taught to prepare better and be greatful for teenagers who are extremely professional, polite, and deserve better.

Posted April 15, 2014
It's currently my last year at Garehime, The teachers are excellent educators and believe in every student to succeed. I love the model city program that they provide. I loved participating in the First Friday events and actually making products to sell with our very own (Garehime Gold) and being envolved . The staff is really nice and it's a great community. I've met many friends, everyone is really nice and they make it fun. This is a phenomenal school!

Posted November 03, 2013
My daughter went there last year for 2 months (Kindergarten). In that short time my child learned more than she learned in 7 months at another school. Great teacher!

Posted September 24, 2013
My son just started his second year at Garehime. We love sending him here and he loves going.

Posted April 19, 2013
This school is Amazing. They really prepare children for real life with their community approach. The model city program teaches in a fun and interesting way what it means to be a great citizen in society. Kids understand more than just book smarts. The teachers are great and the parents are dedicated. Love sending my son here.

Posted August 09, 2012
Love this school. Principal is a great leader. My daughter loves this school. We got a zone variance because of the school's reputation.

Posted April 11, 2011
I moved my daughter from a Christian private school to Garehime. It was a very wise move for me to do that. The school offers model city program, which I think is a very smart thing to do, staff and teachers are great too. My daughter loves it here and she doesn't want to go back to private school. Message to govt officials: please support our school system well. Please support the great schools to perform at its best and please give a chance for other schools to do better. Cutting education budget is not a smart thing to do. Our kids will one day run for office and therefore we need to guide them well and give them the best education quality possible.

Posted December 03, 2010
Great school, no real complaints with this school at all. My son attended this school before and now my daughter does. We LOVE Garehime! Too bad the middle school in this area does not compare a bit.

Posted October 22, 2010
This is my sons 6th & final year at Garehime :(, There is NOTHING wrong with this school & EVERYTHING RIGHT with this school! The teachers are great, patient, helpful,understanding & FUN. The staff is observent, helpful, caring & freindly, but I think the most important thing is that my son feels SAFE at this school, he knows he is surrounded by people who know him & will do there best to care for him, this school is not full of bullies ( teachers or students) & at Garehime they teach life skills not just book smarts.Hats off to all the staff at Garehime for creating such a great enviroment for kids!!!

Edith Garehime Elementary School
3850 Campbell Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89129
Last modified Edith Garehime Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.