Posted April 15, 2014
It's currently my last year at Garehime, The teachers are excellent educators and believe in every student to succeed. I love the model city program that they provide. I loved participating in the First Friday events and actually making products to sell with our very own (Garehime Gold) and being envolved . The staff is really nice and it's a great community. I've met many friends, everyone is really nice and they make it fun. This is a phenomenal school!

Posted November 03, 2013
My daughter went there last year for 2 months (Kindergarten). In that short time my child learned more than she learned in 7 months at another school. Great teacher!

Posted September 24, 2013
My son just started his second year at Garehime. We love sending him here and he loves going.

Posted April 19, 2013
This school is Amazing. They really prepare children for real life with their community approach. The model city program teaches in a fun and interesting way what it means to be a great citizen in society. Kids understand more than just book smarts. The teachers are great and the parents are dedicated. Love sending my son here.

Posted August 09, 2012
Love this school. Principal is a great leader. My daughter loves this school. We got a zone variance because of the school's reputation.

Posted April 11, 2011
I moved my daughter from a Christian private school to Garehime. It was a very wise move for me to do that. The school offers model city program, which I think is a very smart thing to do, staff and teachers are great too. My daughter loves it here and she doesn't want to go back to private school. Message to govt officials: please support our school system well. Please support the great schools to perform at its best and please give a chance for other schools to do better. Cutting education budget is not a smart thing to do. Our kids will one day run for office and therefore we need to guide them well and give them the best education quality possible.

Posted December 03, 2010
Great school, no real complaints with this school at all. My son attended this school before and now my daughter does. We LOVE Garehime! Too bad the middle school in this area does not compare a bit.

Posted October 22, 2010
This is my sons 6th & final year at Garehime :(, There is NOTHING wrong with this school & EVERYTHING RIGHT with this school! The teachers are great, patient, helpful,understanding & FUN. The staff is observent, helpful, caring & freindly, but I think the most important thing is that my son feels SAFE at this school, he knows he is surrounded by people who know him & will do there best to care for him, this school is not full of bullies ( teachers or students) & at Garehime they teach life skills not just book smarts.Hats off to all the staff at Garehime for creating such a great enviroment for kids!!!

Posted July 20, 2010
I just graduated from this school in June and I was also the mayor of the model city. I went to Garehime since kindergarten and loved it every single year! There is NOTHING bad about this school and anyone who has rated it, say, 3 stars or less is completely out of their minds. The teachers, principal, vice principal, and staff are all friendly and caring, but mean business. I love Garehime so much and will miss it when I go to Molasky next year!!

Posted April 27, 2010
My son has been at Garehime for two years now. Garehime and the way they run the Model City is outstanding! Students are learning not only academics they are also learning the real world! Almost all of the teachers have been there since the school opened. No teacher turn around here. The principal and vice principal put a huge amount of time into Garehime. Garehime is now an Empowerment school which will give the flexibility that will make Garehime even better. 5 stars to Garehime!!

Edith Garehime Elementary School
3850 Campbell Rd, Las Vegas, NV  89129
Last modified Edith Garehime Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edith Garehime Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top