Bad
Good

Worse school ever, my grandson had a horrible experience at this school. He was bullied by a teacher aide and after several complaints and two investigations the school did nothing to protect my grandson.

The volunteer mothers get everything they want when the other students get the leftovers. The school is basically ran by the volunteer parents. The front staff doesn't do a very good job. My child was bullied by a student who's mother is a volunteer and a sub and my daughters problem wasn't fixed because that mother and her daughter have special treatment. Also, they don't show very much to the students who have straits A's. There's no honor roll program. Basically, the only thanks the students get are a pat on the back, and smarties candies for doing such a great job.

There fundraising is joke!! During basket drawings on going to town night is rigged only volunteers win!! The principle treats everyone like they are 2. This school is a joke

Garehime Elementary requested assistance from Centennial "Going to Town Night" tonight Friday, November 20, 2015. They requested at least 20 cadets for 4:30pm. They had more than 20 cadets present at 4:15 pm. They briefed all the cadets on job duties and then seperated them into alumni vs non alumni and told those cadets that had not attended Garehime that they were not needed and to go home. Not only is this unprofessional but extremely rude. Whomever organized this event should be taught to prepare better and be greatful for teenagers who are extremely professional, polite, and deserve better.

It's currently my last year at Garehime, The teachers are excellent educators and believe in every student to succeed. I love the model city program that they provide. I loved participating in the First Friday events and actually making products to sell with our very own (Garehime Gold) and being envolved . The staff is really nice and it's a great community. I've met many friends, everyone is really nice and they make it fun. This is a phenomenal school!

My daughter went there last year for 2 months (Kindergarten). In that short time my child learned more than she learned in 7 months at another school. Great teacher!

My son just started his second year at Garehime. We love sending him here and he loves going.

This school is Amazing. They really prepare children for real life with their community approach. The model city program teaches in a fun and interesting way what it means to be a great citizen in society. Kids understand more than just book smarts. The teachers are great and the parents are dedicated. Love sending my son here.

Love this school. Principal is a great leader. My daughter loves this school. We got a zone variance because of the school's reputation.

I moved my daughter from a Christian private school to Garehime. It was a very wise move for me to do that. The school offers model city program, which I think is a very smart thing to do, staff and teachers are great too. My daughter loves it here and she doesn't want to go back to private school. Message to govt officials: please support our school system well. Please support the great schools to perform at its best and please give a chance for other schools to do better. Cutting education budget is not a smart thing to do. Our kids will one day run for office and therefore we need to guide them well and give them the best education quality possible.

Last modified Edith Garehime Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.