Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Most of them DO NOT care whatsoever about your child, as long as they get payed, they're happy.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The home work was over bearing at times. I remember my mom screaming at me at the top of her lungs some nights.

Okay, look. My school isn't as bad as some reviews claim. Sure, there are fights, but they usually last seconds before the staff come and stop it. This is my last year at Molasky, and I had good and bad memories. I made many friends too. I bet half of the students who gave this school a 1 star is because they always get in trouble.

Molasky has got to have some of the rudest staff members I have ever come across. Everytime I contact this school whether over the phone or in person, I get treated disrespectfully and the staff members are jsut plain rude. There are a few staff members at Molasky that are decent and use common courtesy but outside of those few these folks need to be re-trained on interpersonal skills.

Molasky has some of the most rude, lazy, and obnoxious students ever. I attended my 7th and 8th grade years at Molasky, and i couldn't wait to leave. If you are, by society's definition of "different", then expect bullying. Unless you are a very outgoing person, you won't have many friends, it took me about three months to even make one friend, and all due to my extreme shyness. There are fights every week at that school, and a lot of bullying. I have had the privilege to have two great teachers, but most of them don't care, and the students don't care. The students are so rude to the teachers, that one of the teachers quit because the students were too much for her, and that was just recently. If you think that Molasky is a good school, because it is in a "nice" neighborhood, think again. I would never recommend to any parents to enroll their child into Molasky.

Seriously this school is NOT that bad. There's some aspects that are bad but it's not horrible. I spent three years at this school and i enjoyed it. I didn't have any huge problems with the administration nor the teachers. The students in the school are also pretty nice and i made a lot of close friends. The only issue i have is that there are a lot of fights in the school. I would enroll your child because it is A LOT BETTER than other schools. This middle school is heaven to other school in Vegas.

This school is amazing! My child goes there and is very happy. All of her teachers are amazing. They make sure their students are doing good. They have on of the best music programs. She has been taking Guitar for 3 years. The teacher, Mr.Schell, respects all his students and makes them laugh. He picks hard music because he has faith in his students and he knows they're skill level is amazing. He doesn't doubt them and gives them great advise. The principal is always doing fun things and interacting with the students. My daughter and son love this school. This school is amazing!

I came from a very good school district, and this is nothing like I've experienced before. Before we moved I had looked up the rating on this website, and these reviews are true! My English teacher swears at the students, the staff in the office are extremely rude; when I asked the first day where the parent pickup was the office lady rolled her eyes at me. If you are coming from a very nice school district I would highly recommend you not enroll your child into this school. As a new 8th grader, this is nothing like I've ever imagined. Only about 1 of my teachers are normal. My classmates are extremely lazy, rude, and loud. They don't do their work at all and expect to get high grades. Not only are the students at this school disrespectful, but they are not open to making new friends. When I moved for the first time, the students all wanted to be friends with me. These students will not open their hand to you. I have only made 1 good friend who moved here herself last year. It was only the first week and I experienced my first fight at this school, and by what the other students said there were many more to come! Whatever you do, do NOT enroll in this school!

TERRIBLE school. I hate it. About 9.5/10 of the students are rude, lazy, and loud. I attended eighth grade at this school, and it was just awful.

Terrible school!!!! The administration (principal and staff) are very, very rude and won't do anything to protect your child!!! My son is a great student and the school didn't even give me the respect to return my calls!

Last modified Irwin & Susan Molasky Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.