Posted August 19, 2014
The employees seem miserable working here. Website is out of date and has false misleading information. Asked to speak to principal and was nowhere in sight. The whole school looks disorganized. Wonder where all the money is going? No class schedules till first day of school. What a mess!! So disorganized.

Posted October 24, 2013
Moving from TN. I was concered about the school my daughter would be going to.Charles Silvestri has made this transaction much easier than expected. My child has excellerated in her classesand her teachers are amazing. Good teachers and caring teachers have mafe all the difference in the world. Thank you Silvestri teachers. Silvestri is definitely a 5 star school.

Posted September 23, 2013
I'm a parent of 2 boys Silvestri. The teachers and staff care about the and their families. I'm very with school seeing as through Vegas has a bad reputation of schools caring about students.

Charles Silvestri Junior High School 4

Posted August 21, 2013
I have been in this school 6th, 7th and 8th grade. This school is a good but not the best. I'am an njhs (National Junior Honor Society) member and it has very talented students. The teachers were amazing but their were some teachers that weren't so great. The orchestra and band teachers were excellent! Also many others teachers. This school helped me progress as well as others. This school has a lot of negative kids and that is expected anywhere you go there will be people that don't try there best and don't really care. I use to be the one that didn't care and now I'am an A and B student. If your looking for good teachers that stay after school to help you and pretty good kids this is a good school. It may not be the best but it has what you need. Hope this helped you!

Posted November 15, 2012
Dean has been the worst school district I've had my children attend very rude when trying to discuss a simple matter with me and continued talking over me and would not let me finish my sentences. I was not trying to argue but he turned everything into an arguement.

Posted October 15, 2012
This is the first year my kid is attending this school and so far he hates it. I don't blame him for this. Some of the policies they try to implement are just absurd. One of the policies i'm talking about is the tardy policy. Please let the parents do the life teaching and YOU concentrate on teaching the school subjects. Your views on how kids should act on society are not 100% of what it should be. THAT'S your OPINION!!! I am all for education and boy do we need it here in Nevada. Instead of concentrating on made up policies please concentrate on educating and the parenting to who it should be (the parents). So far its just been a quarter of the school year and i will post as the year goes bye. I like to give second chances.

Posted May 22, 2012
Some of the WORST behavior I have EVER seen! The children pass through my neighborhood vandalizing property and using language that used to be limited to adults...or sailors, I should say. Even after having contacted the school repeatedly, there has been no resolution to my complaints! I would NEVER send my children here, and discourage any prospective parents against it!

Posted September 08, 2011
l love it 6th grade!!!! made alot of friends on top of my others. Great school

Posted September 08, 2011
Should be 0 stars, the staff seems too busy working an fixing computers to care about quality education. They seems obsessed with technology and emails. They seem to want technology to teach kids and not teachers, no wonder the local news agencies report layoffs in the district while they are spending a million on Ipads.

Posted May 23, 2011
I find it absolutely ridiculous THAT THIS SCHOOL HAS NO 8TH GRADE PROMOTION CEREMONY. NO CERTIFICATE CEREMONY FOR ALL 8TH GRADERS MOVING UP! iF I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS BEFORE MY SON CAME HERE, I WOULD OF SENT HIM ELSWHERE! THE OFFICE LADY TELLS ME NO MIDDLE SCHOOL HAS ONE, THAT IS BS, i ALREADY FOUND 3 MIDDLE SCHOOLS IN LAS VEGAS/HENDERSON THAT WILL BE HAVING ONE NEXT WEEK! AHE TELLS ME THATS WHY THEY HAD A 8TH GRADE DANCE(WHICH COST THE KIDS $15). PLEASE THIS IS A TOTAL INSULT TO THESE KIDS THAT WORK THEIR BUTS OFF. .OH THEIR HAVING AN AWARD CEREMONY ONLY FOR STRAIGHT A KIDS.. COME ON MY SON HAS 2 A'S AND 4 B'S. YOUR TELLING ME HE DOESN'T DESERVE QN CERTIFICATE FOR HIS WOR! THIS IS JUST SO UPSETTING!! eNEN MY 5TH GRADER IS HAVING A MOVING UP CEREMONY... BUT NOT MY 8TH GRADER, WHICH IS GOING TO hIGH SCHOOL!!! wooow!!!

Charles Silvestri Junior High School
1055 Silverado Ranch Blvd, Las Vegas, NV  89123
Last modified Charles Silvestri Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Silvestri Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top