Bad
Good

You're school is bad because you guy have a bad Principal form last year 2015 she bad and that she sound good but not

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My child loved every teacher she had at Decker, and the one she hoped to get for 4th grade has now left.

What the heck happened to my child's school? Over 18 teachers left after this school year ended. Some parents said it was because of the principal. How come the district doesn't take notice when so many teachers walk away from a single school? There is obviously a reason and that has to be the person in charge of the school. My wife found out this principal did the same thing when she was in charge of Vegas Verdes Elementary. District officials it shouldn't be hard to get rid of 1 bad principal so good schools like Decker do not lose more than half of their dedicated teachers.

Teachers are working very hard to educate our kids. Office staff are great and always smiling.

I was a student at this school some 35 years ago....I still remember the name of the school...I have many positive memories. :)

Decker is a great school. You can go at the office ask to see the principal, ask questions about anything you concern about and you get answers.Ms Johnson is there for us and our kids. My son's teacher Ms. Taggart is the best, she's doing great job.

Decker is an excellent school and I am happy and comforted in sending my little boy to Kindergarten there. The teachers and staff are always available and take a genuine interest in the children.

Ms. Zurita is such a fresh of breath air! I am so so happy that we have the privilege of having her as our little boys teacher! Our son is excited about learning and loves to go to school! I just hope that Ms. Zurita is still there when our daughter starts Kinder!!!

This school is Great! It really focuses on the things we need! There is constant participation with staff, students, and parents. I always feel like I know what is going on and I like that a lot!

I love that this school is highly focused on parent involvement and holding the students accountable for their own work. There are of course areas to improve upon. I have volunteered on several occasions and have noticed that the children with little or no parental support are the ones that are struggling. I love all of the teachers that my daughter has had they are all seem to truly love teaching.

Last modified C H Decker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.