Posted December 18, 2014
Teachers are working very hard to educate our kids. Office staff are great and always smiling.

C H Decker Elementary School 4

Posted November 09, 2014
I was a student at this school some 35 years ago....I still remember the name of the school...I have many positive memories. :)

Posted April 03, 2014
Decker is a great school. You can go at the office ask to see the principal, ask questions about anything you concern about and you get answers.Ms Johnson is there for us and our kids. My son's teacher Ms. Taggart is the best, she's doing great job.

Posted October 25, 2013
Decker is an excellent school and I am happy and comforted in sending my little boy to Kindergarten there. The teachers and staff are always available and take a genuine interest in the children.

Posted October 25, 2013
Ms. Zurita is such a fresh of breath air! I am so so happy that we have the privilege of having her as our little boys teacher! Our son is excited about learning and loves to go to school! I just hope that Ms. Zurita is still there when our daughter starts Kinder!!!

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is Great! It really focuses on the things we need! There is constant participation with staff, students, and parents. I always feel like I know what is going on and I like that a lot!

C H Decker Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2010
I love that this school is highly focused on parent involvement and holding the students accountable for their own work. There are of course areas to improve upon. I have volunteered on several occasions and have noticed that the children with little or no parental support are the ones that are struggling. I love all of the teachers that my daughter has had they are all seem to truly love teaching.

C H Decker Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2009
failed no child left behind. failed adequate yearly progress. A low end school in this district. Southern Nevada is 49th in the nation. This needs great improvement.

C H Decker Elementary School 1

Posted March 16, 2008

Posted March 16, 2008

C H Decker Elementary School
3850 South Redwood, Las Vegas, NV  89103
Last modified C H Decker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C H Decker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top