Las Vegas, NV

Posted June 11, 2014
My child attended Crestwood this year, and I am blown away with the quality and intensity of the education he has received. My child had no interest in reading or learning anything. Now as school has ended he is reading fluently, adding using mental math, and wants to write full detailed sentences. His kindergarten teacher not only motivated him but inspired him to be a learner. Insist on the male kinder teacher, I'm sure they are all great, but it was clear and obvious this teacher meant business. I only hope my son gets another great teacher for the first grade. I'm very happy with this school, the teachers, the new garden, and all the great activities this past school year. 2013-2014

Posted September 24, 2013
the standards of this school are high the teachers are very involved in each childs individual educational needs. im very glad my child had the oppurtunity to be a student here for the past 3 years. thank you crestwood

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2012
I believe the parent in the last review doesn't understand that there is bad parenting and many students are products of nature and nurture. By the time time they reach elementary school, many habits such as yelling, disobedience, and inappropriate behavior have already been acquired. It is difficult for teachers to be parent, teachers, police, lawyers, amoung their other responsibilities. Maybe the parent should become a teacher and try to make a change, instead pf complaining about the people who are trying. I'm sure your child is an angel, right? Crestwood is a wonderful school and many of the families there are not involved in their childrens lives, so blame the parents.

Crestwood Elementary School 0

Posted May 25, 2009
Okay well i am a parent that isnt satisfied with thtis school.Let me tell you why. Because i have seen better schools for example Robert E. Lake or they call it just Lake elementary. Any ways i have gone to meetings with these teachers and they dont do what is best for your child. I enter many classes and there is a lot of hollering and argueing and all the teachers dont do nothing about it. 0 stars for Crestwood in my opinion.

Crestwood Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2008
Crestwood is a top notch school!! I had the pleasure of teaching at Crestwood for three years and now that I have moved, I really miss the learning and teaching environment that Crestwood provides both its teachers and its students!

Posted August 25, 2008

Crestwood Elementary School
1300 Pauline Way, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top