Bad
Good

As a business partner to Wengert Elementary, we were more then impressed when we visited the school for the first time. Our employees were so inspired by the staff and the principal Ms. Mustafa, that they even volunteered their time to read to the kids and help out in the technology needs of the school. What was impressive was the team spirit and commitment of all the teachers to the children. The enthusiastic, enlightened and energetic principal was an inspiration to us. If you ever doubt the quality of public education, just go and visit this school and watch educational excellence taking place in real time!

This school is amazing I'll never forget it. Both my older brother who is now in College (he was here from kindergarten-5th grade ) and i went to this school (kindergarten-3rd grade) we loved it i wish i had never moved.(but i had no choice Dx) But this school is wonderful. The Teachers are very helpful. If your having a bad day the teacher will ask whats wrong and try to fix it. The staff is wondeful. The teachers here are remarkable you'll never forget them they make a wonderful impact on your childs life. Me and my brother both still remeber all the teachers we had. I'm most postive things have changed since i've been there but by the looks of the comments it seems to still be wonderful. This school is wonderful. If your child goes to this school you wont regret it.

I visited the school as a business partner and have become profoundly impressed with the quality of education at the Dual Language Program at Wengert. One of the best I have visited. Congratulations Wengert staff and principal on your accomplishments.

Excellent school. I love it. Best school I have ever gone to. You should really go there.

One of the best schools in the country. I refuse to send my children to any other school but Cyril Wengert Elementary. My children have done good. The teachers are fantastic and the school principal Mustafa goes above and beyond to help the kids.

Wengert is an outstanding school because of the hard work of the teachers and the principal Suhaila Mustafa. The front office staff is welcoming and helpful. I am grateful to have my daughter in the Dual Language Program. I chose to go to Wengert after I heard about it from other parents. I bought a house in the neighborhood as I know there are many students on the waiting list to get to Wengert. I am very glad that I did that and my daughter is reading at 6th grade level while she is in third grade. Thank you Wengert staff.

First of all the leader of this school which is the principal is never around. I barely see her ,it's always the vice principal or the school counsler !I seriously,I don't understand this school and how it runs.Sadly, my kids attend this school we are hoping to change our location ASAP. To top the principal never present 2 of the ladies in the front office are completely rude!One of them was so focus on her computer not working she started slamming the mouse rudely before taking care of parents who were trying to pick their kids early from school.

Grand parent. Was overwhelmed when I saw the great things accomplished at the school. Teaching the kids about the greatness of America. Dual language that creates great opportunities for growth mentally and for the working world

As a former teacher at this school. I can tell you first-hand that this school is extremely disorganized and unprofessional. You'd be better off homeschooling your children, or finding someone who is capable of doing so.

Last modified Cyril Wengert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.