Bad
Good

Doris French teaches students slowly, carefully, and in a way they can understand. When I went to Doris French I learned more things there than any other school I went to. Doris French was my favorite school from when I left there in third grade.

I have one child who had gone to this school and a child who is still going. The previous principal was amazing. However; two years ago when the new principal took the school took a turn for the worse. The kids don't seem as happy and neither do the teachers. The gray walls with no children's art on them are depressing. When the new principal came she changed the policy and since I have felt very unwelcome at the school. The teachers are amazing and many of them have been there a long time. I know many parents who have pulled their children out and bring them to other schools now. It is truly sad what has happened at this school. It used to be a positive and inviting environment. Although the teachers still seem to care a great deal about the kids, they do not seem happy to be there. You can just tell the moral at the school is not good.

I'm a high schooler now, but I went to Doris French 4 years ago. For the most part, it was a nice experience. Thanks to Doris French, I took high school credits in middle school, and I'm taking honor classes in high school right now. The staff is very nice, and I'll always remember how nice the principal (at that time) was. The only bad memory I've ever had at this school was my 5th grade teacher, who was extremely rude to me and always made me cry. Four years later, I still think she was unnecessarily rude to me. I hope she's kinder to her students now... LOL.

I went there from K-5 then moved onto Thurman White Middle School and now go to Green Valley High School. I would honestly have to say that I don't believe that if I didn't go to that school I wouldn't have had all accelerated classes through middle school and now have all honors classes in high school. I am very great full for the teachers that I had. Its a great school to send your kids to.

This school has the best Staff, very positive and my kids love to go to school. The principal is wonderful with the children.

Wonderful teachers and administration! They work hard to teach the kids and involve all parents. We love this school!

My child has attended this school k-5. The staff is wonderful. Great activitys and allways involving parents

my son loves this school. it is challenging without being over bearing on him.

Last modified Doris French Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.