Las Vegas, NV

Posted June 02, 2013
My child loved this school, he transferred from another nearby "not so great school." At this school he felt very welcomed, he thought his teacher was awesome. They are always doing fun activities. The staff here is very friendly and informative, the principle genuinely cares about the school and students. The students receive certificates, awards and recognition for their achievements. Very positive environment, there's a perfect amount of parental involvement. My only regret is not sending him here sooner.

George E Harris Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I have a 5 year old son going there & he just loves going to school there. He comes home & tells me the things they do in class & the lessons that he's learning. I noticed that the teachers really care about my son's education as well as safety & well-being.

Posted July 08, 2008
I have bean going to this school all my life.It is a good school.The teachers and office workers are always kind and help you with something if you need help.The school is clean ,orginezed,and big.They provied the stuff we need to teach the student write. Go Tigers!!! Only the best is good enough!!!!

George E Harris Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2007
This school has gone thru many changes. During the past year, the principal, vice principal and office personnel have retired or resigned. There are now new personnel and new ideas, which are great...but gives us a little time to adjust to the changes, please. This was a great school and is now becoming a better school. The only thing that really bothers me...whenever I ask a question to any staff, whether office or teaching, they are rude and act as if you are bothering them. I wonder if they treat the kids this way as well? Good Luck Tigers!

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted April 22, 2007

George E Harris Elementary School
3620 South Sandhill, Las Vegas, NV  89121
Last modified George E Harris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George E Harris Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top