Bad
Good

the school is a fantastic program for kids, the teachers envolment is really a 100 per cent. Thank you for being a great school.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this school!!!! They may rate it a three but I think its an amazing school. The staff are nice and they will help you when you ask for it. They also dont pressure you with 7-8 pages of homework, no homework on weekends(occasionally). We have good sceduals and school ends at 3:11 and it feels like im in school for only a half hour. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

Hello when i was on 6th grade i went to cannon and i like it Is not the best, best of las vegas and the worl but its cool.

The dean is "hands on" and thats a great attribute and does wonderful "charity" in her free time..

I am a student at Helen C. Cannon Junior High School. I love my school, even if it's a little ghetto.. What public school in Vegas isn't? Most of my teachers are there for me, not the money. Cannon is a great school.

Im sorry but I think Cannon Jr High is not that great of school, My son had transfer to this school and we are both unhappy. I think that the dress code is ridiculous.

I love Cannon jr high its awesome theres band orcistrea, band ,chorus, this school has avid

I'm proud of this school and the excellent standard that the Principle and Teachers expect from the students. Coming from private education into the public education system, this school has far exceeds my expections. The teachers work together with the students and partents and it has been a win win situation. Thanks Cannon...you rock

Cannon is a great school. Its the best. The teachers are friendly and nice. They are not like other teachers. There are alot of extracurricular activities. Its the best school I have been to. Cannon is the best. All the teachers are helpful.

Last modified Helen C Cannon Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.