Posted September 03, 2014
St. Annes is an enriching environment all around. The pricipal is first class. I have never met a more involved principal, he greets all children as they arrive, prays with them, makes them laugh, motivates them, and visits every classroom everyday. He is truly a major part of their education. He teaches math in the upper grades.The office staff is ver professional and extremely personable at the same time. The teachers we have had (k-3) are all highly recommended and have a lot of drive to push the students and individually keep them motivated. the special instruction classes; library & computer are very modern and the teachers are solid yet, refreshing. Music is mostly choir, however the teacher is a professional singer. I wish they were teaching music reading and some beginner instruments like xylophone, hand bells, & recorders. The p.e. coach is very impressive. He truly enjoys all ages. only other concern is the sports programs that aren't coached by the p.e. teacher, there is a lack of involvement, motivation, and overall winner's attitude. There seems to be just volunteering without commitment or the winners attitude. The principal goes above & beyond.

Posted February 20, 2013
So far I am very pleased with where my son is academically. This is our first year at St. Anne's and he is propably where my daughter was in her Kindergarten year at CCSD and he is currently a Pre-K Student. I love the daily religion exposer, he is alway asking us if we knew about this or that. Mr. Ruggles (Principle) seems very involved with the students individually, the interaction by this Principle exceeds any I've ever known. They are currently revamping the Library & updating the Computer lab. (Exciting) Overall from my experience I can not think of any needed improvements other than the location! We will definitely be back next year for Kindergarten. Look for next years review. Mrs. Smith

St Anne Catholic School 2

Posted February 19, 2013
Please read all reviews first.Been there many years,not what i expect from a private school. ALL reviews are true, but to give 5 stars because St Anns listens to you, or the staff is nice,or this is what you expect in a catholic school is crazy. The problems with teachers there outweigh any pluses you may get with those descriptions. I loathe some of the teachers there and find others to be inept. To simply say you are free to go else where does not improve the school.The negative reviews are the most accurate ones, i am sorry to say. Equally important is that there is no accountability report that i know of, where does the school stand compared to the school district regarding academics? Having a safe place to learn is important,nice people are important a school that hears its parents is important, but isn't (the best) education important too? I challenge St Anne to provide every parent with an accountability report so they can compare with the ccsd and see where they stand. After all what is the most important part of education.....CHILDREN. Half of what we need for our kids is present at St Annes wheres the other half? Mabye its time for a new mission statement !

Posted August 30, 2012
I love this school is what you would expect in a catholic school, so far is my son second year there and he loves it, teachers and staff are nice and they have a new principal who cares for the school.

St Anne Catholic School 1

Posted April 22, 2012
I'm also leaving, I'm very disappointed with this school. The school DOES NOT care about academic excellence. Best Prinicpal?? don't think so, he picked the material think about it. I can understand the spiritual education but your far behind public school, COMMON CORE STANDARDS -.-

Posted January 22, 2012
The school welcomes my opinions and encourages my involvement. The families are down to earth and very approachable. The office is friendly and helpful. The teachers are always open to discuss my students with me when asked. The children begin and end their day with prayer. For those who want to be involved, the opportunity is yours.

St Anne Catholic School 3

Posted November 19, 2011
I will honestly say that I hate this school. The teachers, who do not teach well-at least in the middle school grades-, explain poorly. They give assignments with little or no explanation at all, and you get in trouble for asking for help because they say you weren't "paying attention" when they clearly didn't even lecture in the first place. The facilities are by far the worst. The bathrooms are dirty and old. The computer lab only has computers from ten years ago; they are slow and obsolete. The school doesn't even have a science lab; just a room with science tables. There are lots of cliques and its hard to fit in-although this is the case for most schools unfortunately.

Posted September 02, 2011
In response to the parent on Aug. 5. the great thing about all of this is that you have a choice. Go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to stay and you obviously are not happy. If I were as unhappy as you I'd pull my child. The principal's degree thing., well, see how many principals in the diocese has one. You either can run a school and deal with all the nasty people involved (like you) or you can't. What pastor consults with parents when hiring? Really? I'm happy and you're not. Go somewhere else.

Posted April 04, 2010
This is a great school with wonderful staff, teachers and administration. The classrooms have been redone, new textbooks in several subjects, extra minutes added to the school day, and the children pray together four times each day as a community. Parents are encouraged to participate and it feels like a community, a real Catholic community of believers.

St Anne Catholic School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
this is my daughters first year of school and our experience so far has been great!! the teachers are great and the parents are very informed. my childs progress from the first day of school is unbelievable and i would recomend this scool to anyone.

St Anne Catholic School
1813 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV  89104
Last modified St Anne Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anne Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top