Las Vegas, NV

St Joseph School 1

Posted October 06, 2013
This school was CLOSED down at the end of the 2012-2013 school year. Parents, teachers and students were notified the last week of school that they would not be open in the fall od 2013.

Posted March 29, 2013
My brother and I attended St. Joseph's over 25 years ago! I have very fond memories of the 8 years I attended. I remember the small class sizes and the staff of long ago. I remember my classrooms, all my teachers, Collins Hall, Father McDonnell, the playground like it was yesterday.I remember the two twin sister nuns who worked in the front office. Ahhhh, memories. One first grade teacher I had way back then, still teaches there! That's awesome. It's cute to see they still do the Jog-a-thons and so many things we did back then. Way to go SJS for still going all these years later.

Posted December 26, 2012
I am an alumni of St. Joseph's Catholic School and also Bishop Gorman St Joseph's was a wonderful School and I am glad I had the opportunity to go there.

Posted October 17, 2011
We are thrilled to be part of such a warm, welcoming and wonderful school environment. The teachers, staff and principle have made my son's first year of school an amazing experience. We look forward to may more years at St. Joseph School.

St Joseph School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
This is not just a school. It is a community.

Posted October 12, 2010
It is truly a family community where everyone cares about everyone. A wonderful, safe environment where children flourish.

St Joseph School 2

Posted October 29, 2009

St Joseph School 1

Posted February 14, 2009

Posted June 29, 2008
I am an alumni of St. Joseph's Catholic School and it has contributed to my academic career greatly! I now attend Bishop Gorman High School where I will be a senior this upcoming school year. I take all AP and Honors classes while playing on the Varsity Soccer team where I was the only sophomore in the state of Nevada on the All-State Soccer Team and All-State Academic Team. I believe that St. Joe's taught me the disciple and determination to achieve all of my dreams no matter how far-fetched they were!

Posted May 20, 2008