Howard Wasden Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2014
My son had a real bad experience, he's a very slow learner it takes him time to understand , BUT he's very good in math!!, .. The support I got was " he's a lazy boy, has nothing to do with being a slow learner, he's just lazy!" .. Giving him from 3-5 pages of homework EVERYDAY!, I try to explain to the teacher by the second page he tells me his head hurts! Most of the year he had no recess time (playing time) it was an everyday thing for not turning ALL the homework daily .. AS A MOTHER I would prefer him not to have recess , instead of having headaches !, and finishing homework at 9pm.

Howard Wasden Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2011
A very good school with a caring staff. I have had two children go here and was very happy with the level of overall achievement

Howard Wasden Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
My son has attended this school for about a year now. He loves it and so do I! His teacher is fantastic and I am pleased with his overall academic growth.

Posted October 03, 2008

Posted July 26, 2008

Howard Wasden Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2007
I have had 3 kids go to this school for a total of 7 years so far. The teachers (for the most part) are very nice and easy to work with. The office/admin seems to change a lot it has gone through principals every year or so it would be better for continuity and conisitancy. The PTA is great too.

Posted May 03, 2007

Posted November 05, 2003

Howard Wasden Elementary School
2831 Palomino Ln, Las Vegas, NV  89107
Last modified Howard Wasden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard Wasden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top