Posted September 03, 2011
My son just started 1st grade and he said it was awesome! They have a "reading to the saints" program where the children read to St. Bernards. Now my son loves to read. Staff in office is fabulous and principle is Top Notch.

Posted June 25, 2008
I just recently graduated from SFDS after attending from Kindergarden until 8th Grade. I loved the school. The curriculum was great and always challenging and I never had a problem with any of the teachers (with one exception). The school is very close-knit, and bascially everyone knows everyone. The teachers are very caring and interactive and then always do their best to help everyone. I loved the school, and I will defiantely miss all the memories I made there.

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
i attended st franics for 9 years between 1995-2003. it was a very good school. it tought me alot and the teachers there are and were awesome. they care a great deal for there students.

Posted November 29, 2006
I'm not Catholic. I enrolled my son on a temporary basis. I have no regrets. Tuition is reasonable ($3,000-4,000 per year). SFDS is a great plach for children to learn and grow. Students are held to a higher standard of academic and behaviorial performance. The teaching and administrative staff are supportive, caring, and professional. There are artistic, sports, and extracurricular opportunities, but the benefits of attending SFDS run far deeper. SFDS teaches students to take responsibility for their actions, to treat others with courtesy and respect, and to be helpful and caring for others. If they don't complete an assignment, they finish it during recess. Forgetting to turn in homework earns a demerit. This forces parents to get involved in their children's schoolwork too. Bullying is virtually nonexistant. I've taught at nearby public schools. SFDS is in a whole different league.

Posted October 05, 2005

St Francis De Sales School
1111 North Michael Way, Las Vegas, NV  89108
Last modified St Francis De Sales School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Francis De Sales School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top