Las Vegas, NV
Students enrolled: 1,707

Posted April 27, 2014
Without a doubt the best school in Las Vegas. Great teachers, great students, and a fantastic math and science program that has produced nationally-recognized competition teams year after year. I'm in college now, but I haven't forgotten the foundation that I got at this school.

Posted April 17, 2014
This school is the best school ever. GO HYDE PARK. WE LOVE THE TEACHERS THERE.

Posted April 08, 2014
the teachers like mrs romo and mr hill are awesome!!! i love this school even though we have to get up early every day.

Posted April 08, 2014
best school ever! love the teachers and the programs. definitely come here if you are considering it!!

Posted April 08, 2014
Hyde Park is without a doubt the greatest middle school in Nevada. The teachers in all disciplines are dedicated and excellent, and the math and science programs are the strongest in the state (MathCounts, Science Olympiad, Science Bowl, Robotics, etc.). There is so much opportunity to learn and thrive here. I will never forget what this school has done for me.

Posted October 16, 2013
HPMS is definitely my favorite school that I have ever been to. I'm in the Academy program and I love everything about this school and the teachers. They really help you understand every thing of every single subject. It's really amazing. I've been going there for two years. Now, I'm in 7th grade. HP is honestly the best school in LV, Nevada. I've really never been smarter. And not only does it have great education, but it's also really fun. My elective is choir and I get to do some of the funnest things ever in that class. I've always liked math just a little, but now I love it! I never thought that would ever happen. Haha. But to be honest, I would make my children go here if I was a parent. Without a doubt. :)

Posted October 06, 2013
As a grandparent who attended the Parents Night for one of the two grandchildren there this year, I was totally impressed with both the Physics and Math teachers. They light the fire of the lamp of learning for the students and make them want to do better than expected. My grandson in 8th grade loves his teachers and excells because of their structured teaching. I have nothing but praise for HP and their faculty!

Posted October 05, 2013
Hyde Park Middle School is oneof the best schools in Las Vegas, NV. I am graduating this year, as I am in the 8th grade, and my experience here has been great, from the classes, the teachers, the other representatives at the school and my friends in the Magnet Program with me...it has been a blast. It is a school that teaches you things academically that kids in regular schools will never experience. I enjoy how advanced things are, and the way that they teach. Any student that comes to Hyde Park will enjoy the Music classes, the advancement of teaching and the teachers are all so good, and I like how they teach. I want to also take time out to thank all of my teachers who have always made themselves available for me, especially when I had to make up tests, or when I needed more information, but especially when I needed to ask questions to things that I didn't understand. They have prepared me for a magnet high school.

Posted August 12, 2013
This school may not be the highest quality. But they give you good eduction. They push you to your fullest and they try to get you to the maximum in life. This school may be a bit far or others and is alot of work but that's what prepares us for life as students. We get in better classes in high school. Definitely recommended.!!

Posted July 14, 2013
Hyde Park Academy is a great school that pushes the bar of excellence. My son loves attending this school, his teachers are approachable, staff are nice people. We have had only positive experiences with great attitudes and the students are diverse, intelligent and nice. So happy for this experience!

Hyde Park Middle School
900 Hinson St, Las Vegas, NV  89107
Last modified Hyde Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hyde Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 85 reviews. Top