Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School 4

Posted October 14, 2014
Faith Lutheran is a very safe and a great school. There is a security guard that patrols the campus all the time, and that just makes me know that we are safe and can learn peacefully. Faith handles emergencies quickly and seriously. They investigate things and takes care of inappropriate actions almost immediately. College is a big topic here, and I love how involved the staff is here. Everyone is very kind. Some people do complain about 20 required service hours very year, but as a Christian, I feel serving others is important.

Posted September 05, 2014
This is my sons first year at Faith. He transferred in as an 8th grader and it has been a great experience. We are a military family and unfortunately my son has been in about four schools. He loves Faith! We are retiring here to let him gain stability and graduate from Faith. Mr Fox helped with our admission from another state and he was phenomenal. Everyone we have dealt with has been positive. My so. Plays football and baseball and his football experience thus far has been great. If you are looking for a family setting in a great faith based environment this is it.

Posted May 25, 2014
My son has been attending Faith for two years and my daughter is attending next year. I have been extremely happy with the school. The staff is very friendly and my child loves it! My daughter is excited about going as well. Both have always done well academically but my son still feels challenged. The students are all polite and the other parents are friendly. They all seem like me and my husband,,,just hardworking families trying to do the best for our children. There are little to no drug issues as the kids have mandatory and random drug testing.

Posted February 25, 2014
I have a senior graduating this year from FLHS and could not have chosen a better school.

Posted February 19, 2014
Administration is not a problem. The CEO, admins, and office staff are very kind and treat kids fairly. The school cares about sports more than education, which is very odd. The teachers that also do sports are mainly focused on winning. in the monthly newsletter mailed home, over half of the newsletter is news about sports and advertisements. This school brags a little too much. Bullying and prejudice is a main problem here. Computer monitoring is also a problem. The tech center monitors student activity and movements too much. WHen my child's teacher says it's free time, the kids should do whatever they want. If they don't want them to play games, they should either take away computers and iPads completely, and just use the school computers. Or just turn to the old-time trusted pencil and paper. I barely make enough money to attend here, and I felt like all my hard work has gone to waste. The students here are all spoiled and don't know how to use money wisely. The school needs to tell the parent about this. The school is welcoming to the parents, but the parents are just spoiling their kids. Don't waster your money and time here. Go to a magnet public school instead.

Posted February 19, 2014
This school has any ups and downs, but the main one is about education. The teachers that are involved in sports, mainly care about sports. If you like football teachers and 4 years of wasted education and brain cells, this is the school for you. Last time, our teacher gave us the permission to have free time, and we were allowed to play games on our computers. Since the school gave us computers and the middle schoolers laptops, they should understand the risk and uncontrollability of the students. They logged me out of my computer for playing games. I tried again, and they kept logging me out. They later called my teacher, and this made me and my teacher very disappointed and embarrassed. They look at the activity too much. THey already block out social networking and monitor the email they have, so cyber-bullying shouldn't be a problem. If you want to feel like a tin can at the bottom of a trash can, this is the place for you. Enjoy.

Posted February 16, 2014
I am a parent, my son went to this school for 4 years and did not like it at all. It has TONS to offer as the person below said, but it is not the Christian setting you think it should be. I am not happy with the principal or vice principal - they need to learn about working with children. I always on campus helping with this or that and saw the principal yelling at students. They should be treated with more respect even though they are kids. My son asked to be taken out for 2 years before and I didn't listen because this school should have been better. I am sorry we wasted 4 years here.

Posted February 11, 2014
My son graduated from Faith Lutheran and had a great experience. This is a truly caring school with TONS to offer students. The after school possibilities are endless. 99% of its graduates go on to the nation's best colleges. My son loved the teachers, all the technology, and the baseball program. I strongly recommend Faith!

Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School 2

Posted January 22, 2014
I went to this school for years and it has really changed. I don't like it as much as I used to. I want to go somewhere else. The kids are meaner than they used to be and the principal, vice prin and counselors are always in a bad mood. I don't get why they have to hate their jobs. Didn't they choose to do this for a living? I know a bunchof kids that want to do to a different school for high school and are leaving. they aren't fair and it stinks. school is hard enough we don't need the elders to be so brash and mean to the kids. have a chill life teachers i'm out of there after this year.

Posted January 21, 2014
I go to Faith and I don't like it. I am trying to get my parents to take me out. They think it is good for me and better education, but I have friends that left and get the same education and like their teachers and school. This school has a weird vibe, very rish kids are spoiled and bullying is a problem. I hope to go to a magnet hs soon.

Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School
2015 S Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV  89117
Last modified Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Faith Lutheran Middle School & High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top