PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

This school is amazing!! It may be small but kids learn better and they want to learn. Love it!!!!

I went here half of my life and I must say that I loved it! The teachers actually teach the students. Everyone knows everyone and everyone is so friendly. I had so many friends, and I'm still friends with them since kindergarten!! The only thing they need to do is get some sport teams and it would be perfect.

Las Vegas Junior Academy is a quiet secret found in Las vegas. It is small but extremely academically structured. The teaching staff are educators donned with one maybe two professions and/or professional degrees. The demeanor of the staff brings out the 'want to' of your child and they show it academically. I feel that this school helps children develop academic independance as well as prepares them for nothing less than a bright future. Kids are familiarized with productive lives and success as well as a sound spiritual standing. My daughter knew she wanted to go on to college and knew how she was going to get there just by patterned influence in her school/church. If it is success you want, this is your school. Being that I am a product of sound SDA Chrisitan education I would offer nothing less to my own kids.

LVJA far surpasses my expectations as to how a private school should operate and what they have to offer. The teachers and office staff are caring, loving, nuturing and genuinely care that my children learn and so well. They are willing to tutor, come in early or stay late and do whatever is necessary to make sure they are making good grades. My children are not just a number and they are known by the complete staff. Parents are greeted by their name and we are given alot of personal attention. Curriculum is excellant and the smaller class room sizes gives my children alot of one on one attention. You get wonderful service and a great education for the money. They may not have all the bells and whistles of a newer private school but the educational aspect of the school is outstanding.

By far the best kept secret in private schools! When I drop my children off at LVJA, I know I am leaving them in a safe environment where the teachers genuinely care about them. All of the teachers know each child by name. The small class size allows my children to have lots of personal attention from the teacher. This helps my children really learn the material and leads to good grades. The principal is great, too! I highly recommend this school.

Awesome school! Small classes, attentive teachers, great kids and outstanding curriculum. I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else.

Last modified Las Vegas Junior Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9