PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

True Leadership Institute. They care about each student. They strive for excellence in everyone and encourage each child to reach their potential.

My son is enrolled in Pre-School and the daily results are fantastic. He can already recite the alphabet, tell me Bible stories and play well with others. Everyday we have zero issues bringing him to class because he loves to go. Thank you Pre-K teachers for loving our children. I recommend the daycare and Pre-K to any parent that wants the best education and care.

Through my years at mvcs I experienced racial slurs, lack of diversity(diversity to this school is Asian, black and Hispanic), and terrible teachers. Also if you're wanting your child to grow up in an accepting environment, this is not the place. It's really a school for conservative white people. It's a very closed off environment that isn't accepting of others opinions about Christ or society. The Curriculum is decent but for the most part the teachers are basically paid babysitters. All in all if your child isn't born and raised in this school they will hate it and want to leave. Also they will get into trouble for having an opinion and trying to discuss things with their teacher. If I could rate this school zero, I would.

I came to Mountain View for 2nd grade and just graduated high school, and I never once had a desire to leave! Growing up in this environment has made me into the confident passionate girl I am today. The teachers always care and are ready to talk whenever. I hope to one day bring my kids to MVCS!

My child has been at MVCS for 6 years and recently completed the eighth grade. I have never been more pleased with a group of teachers. My older 2 went to public school under the guise of the supposed magnet school program and I was terribly disappointed with the quality of education they received. In my opinion MVCS has by far the most bang for the buck when it comes to my son's future. Can't wait to get him going off to high school.

MVCS is great. The teacher's are certified through ACSI or ACTS. This means that they must go through education courses to teach. Several have their Masters degrees in Education. I'm so glad that my students have been going there since Kindergarten. They are in high school now and have opportunities they would never get in public school. They plan on going on to college and I think they will do well because of the rigorous academic program. They are held accountable for all their work, whether they are in sports or fine arts.

Safe, drug free and they actually hold students accountable to learn. The Christian foundation and focus on leadership make it the best school in Las Vegas. Neither of my children will attend public school again. I checked other charter schools, but what I found out was VERY concerning. Do your research first!!

My grandson has attended MVCS's Preschool for over two years. The school staff has nurtured him with love and guidance. I am impressed with all he's learned. Academically and socially he is well prepared for his kindergarten year! I would recommend MVCS as a safe and caring school to help your child grow!

I have been a parent of students at MVCS since 1991. All of my 5 children attended and my last is a senior this year. However, I will continue to be a part of the school as I now have a granddaughter attending the preschool. I love the care and concern that staff has for the students' overall success. MVCS has a vibrant sports program and a variety of fine arts classes and activities. The Leadership component is unique and most excellent for teaching and training the students. This quality program sets the school apart from other private institutions.

My family looked hard in Las Vegas to find the right school where we d be challenged academically and enjoy a wide variety of sports, fine arts, and well-rounded activities. We wanted both a friendly, nurturing place for our children beginning preschool, as well as a positive spiritual environment for them to thrive throughout middle school and high school. Because of the fine training they received, 3 of my children have now graduated from MVCS, earned healthy academic scholarships, and received honors in college for their work. Due to my son s training through MVCS s excellent technology department, he was able to get a job his college freshman year in his university s media department as a camera and production tech. One daughter is now pursuing graduate studies in film design, and another graduate is starting a unique career overseas. All my children acquired leadership skills that have built their confidence level and prepared them well for success. I m currently an MVCS parent and proud to say we definitely found the right formula at Mountain View Christian Schools Leadership Institute!

Last modified Mountain View Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12