Academy For Learning 0

Posted February 15, 2010
The staff is great, caring and kind. The academics are not so good. I had to pull my child because I could no longer afford it and send her to public school and she was so behind. Its been over a year now and we are stilll trying to catch up with the public school cirriculum. Reading and writing are what we are really stuggling with catching up.

Academy For Learning 5

Posted February 02, 2009
My son just started going here and Ms Jinny has been so helpful with getting us prepared. Ms Cassie has also been a great help in making his first school experiences great. He is excited to continue going there and doesn't want to come home at the end of the day.

Academy For Learning 5

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter is currently attending The Academy and is a stellar student thanks to the learning program offered there. The students are taught to learn the words involved in the subject they are learning and it makes a huge difference in the interest a child has in the subject. I found this technique to be most beneficial towards my daughters intelligence level, she actually knows what she is talking about when she explains what she has learned. Her confidence is outstanding and she actually comes home happy everyday from school. It's wonderful how the students get one on one attention from the teachers and how the students are able to help one another excel. It's a wonderful interactive environment.

Academy For Learning