Las Vegas, NV

Posted August 05, 2014
My son started here in first grade and is headed to 2nd grade this year. We are so pleased with the Merryhill curriculum and the teaching staff at the school. From the moment we visited the school last year, they were very welcoming and sincerely care about our child and his progress. The teachers and principal care very much about his well-being and will spend extra time with us if we need to meet. The school is one that creates a nurturing and educational environment. They even created such great comfort for my shy son to volunteer to do a song at holiday show! We look forward to another great year at the school!

Posted July 28, 2014
My child will be entering the 3rd grade this year and Merryhill is the only school and preschool he has ever gone to. I could not be happier with the care and education he has received. The teachers are amazing and spend a great deal of time to get to know your child and tap into what motivates them to learn. It is a safe and nurturing environment. The previous principal Ms Utsinger was amazing and Mrs. Roden is following in her footsteps! I would highly recommend this elementary school as well as the preschool!!

Posted July 22, 2014
My daughter is seven and has been going to this school since she was six months old. We cannot be happier. The class sizes are manageable. The teachers are knowledgeable and organized. Most importantly, however, my daughter is getting a good education in a safe and positive atmosphere, one very conducive to learning and growing as a child into a young adult and beyond.

Posted July 16, 2014
Love this school! My child had a great experience in Kindergarten this past year. We were a little nervous at the beginning of the school year due to a new principal coming on board. Mrs. Roden has proved to be an amazing principal! She cares about each and every student and wants the best for the students. She is always open and pro-active with any concerns we had with our child. We are looking forward to another great year at this school!

Posted June 04, 2014
Great preschool! We have two girls who both go to Merryhill on Durango. Our oldest started in the nursery when she was just 6 months old. I had to go back to work and was looking for a daycare with low baby/adult ratio. Merryhill takes 8 babies and they have two ladies at all times. The school has a nutritionist and she does all the cooking. Food is great and healthy. She even offers a cooking class during the summer for the kids and they love it. The rooms are very clean and organized. There is a family feel when you walk in. All the teachers know my kids names and the principal is always available to the parents. Parents are welcome to all school activities. They celebrate Thanksgiving lunch, Mother's day lunch, father's day BBQ, a Grandparents day, and a Christmas show. I have hand prints, foot prints, pictures of my kids playing with paint, coloring, listening to a teacher read a book, playing outside and more. For a working mom, to know that your children are learning in a safe and fun environment is more than anyone could ask for. Merryhill is worth every penny!

Merryhill School 1

Posted February 19, 2014
This school is not worth your investment. I had one child there from k-5 th who went to another private school for 6th grade and was not up to speed. The 5th grade teacher at Merryhill is non-motivated, unprofessional, and has no concern about security. So, I pulled my other two children out an put them in a charter school. One of them was behind grade level and was receiving straight A's from Merrryhill. The teachers at this school are great, but they can only teach with the materials provided to them. After 7 years at this school with 3 children, I advise you to go else where if you are concerned about academics.

Posted July 11, 2012
I absolutely love this school. My son has gone to Merryhill since he was 2 years old, he is 5 now and about to enter kindergarten! The level of care & learning he received at Merryhill is unbelievable. The cost is high, but worth every penny. I have never worried about my son, when I drop him off in the morning and go to work I know he is in good hands. The principal and assistant address any concern you have immediately. The teachers are very loving and caring towards all the children. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 18, 2012
We left another private school for Merryhill and couldn't be happier with the individual attention and nurturing they provide.

Posted March 16, 2012
Wonderful teachers and staff! The principal is very involved, the curriculum is challenging and my son loves coming to school every day. If you are looking for personal attention to your child, this is the school!

Merryhill School 1

Posted February 19, 2011
This school is average at best and is not worth the money. They care more about making a profit than providing a quality education. Run as fast as you can.

Merryhill School